Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Absolutely adore this game. The number of different body types for the LIs is fantastic, and a trans character that is a fully formed LI instead of just a "shemale prostitute" to get the tag is greatly appreciated.

Lily, however, is my current best girl. The way her scenes were written and framed to show how absolutely powerful yet gently comforting she is to MC just strikes me in my gentlefemdom loving heart.

Frankie is a close second because the girl obviously needs love, but at the same time she's so alive and playful. Her dad is amazing, too.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Frankie looks kind of different once you get to the scene where she's obviously packing. There's no bulge before that in any of the scenes. Her face is more masculine after that scene, too. It's almost like you decided later for her to be trans rather than intended for her to be one from the start. I mean, just look at her on the splash for the main menu compared to after it's shown that she's trans. Looks completely different.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Frankie looks kind of different once you get to the scene where she's obviously packing. There's no bulge before that in any of the scenes. Her face is more masculine after that scene, too. It's almost like you decided later for her to be trans rather than intended for her to be one from the start. I mean, just look at her on the splash for the main menu compared to after it's shown that she's trans. Looks completely different.
Tape tuck.
Plus HS2 isn't really good at showing bulges on its own, it doesn't just happen automatically. My favourite HS2 OC is a femboy and with his panties on he looks just like a flat chested young woman, with them off he's got a big dick.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Alright what was with the feels montage? Sad Ms Reed was uncalled for Cure!

Super stoked you're back up to speed and looking forward to seeing the story unfold.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cureisonline

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
She's romantically avoidable but so far is one of MC's best friends and entirely not avoidable as a character. She's a very important character, MC would be fucked without her.
Well, he'll be fucked either way, but without Frankie, he'd be fucked in a rather more final and definitive way. :D (Also proooobably less enjoyably.)

She's definitely shaping up to be Best Girl regardless of one's tastes. Took the Emma situation completely in stride, too.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
She's romantically avoidable but so far is one of MC's best friends and entirely not avoidable as a character. She's a very important character, MC would be fucked without her.
Ok thanks, that helps out a lot. Some things in these AVNs are hard to determine just from reviews and the game's tags.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Just tried this one for the first time and I was surprised by how much I really liked it.

It's kind of crazy and all over the place and the pacing by the end of the last update is runaway train fast. All the characters are weirdos but still charming and hot in their own ways. It's not re-inventing the wheel or anything but there's an energy to it that I can't help but love.

I really want to compliment the whole onsen scene which I thought was particularly excellent and the highlight of the game for me so far. Both the men's parts and the women's scenes in the sauna were hilarious. The girl's sauna truly had a vibe as they lost their minds to the heat and their horniness. HOT. Even the dialog with Frankie at the end was among the most deep and better written parts so far.

I'm not really a fan of the whole '' ''other''-MC that takes control of MC and hates humans'' thing that's kinda happening right now and really hope it doesn't become some angsty thing where he has to fight for control or resist the dark side. That's really recent though so I'm gonna trust on that one for now and see where it goes.

All that said, keep up the great work! I like your style :cool:

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
riot3.png
Hiii, everybody! LbtW dev here. I wanted to stop by quickly to thank everyone for playing the game and for all of the kind feedback but mostly to draw attention to the first of many little commission raffles we're holding over in the Discord server to celebrate.

Three winners will be able to DM me a request for a custom render featuring any 3 LbtW characters, and I'll make it. All you need to do is to be entered!

I wanted to plug the server again as it's, by far, the best place to reach me and genuinely a really fun place. I do read the comments here but, due to some bad experiences, I don't monitor the DMs super closely anymore lol. But all of your feedback, thoughts, opinions, etc. is still super important to me, and I would love to hear it, so please drop by and hang out!

But anyway, that's all for me. I'm back to work on Chapter 4 and just want to say once again how grateful I am to all of you for spending your precious time trying the game and engaging with it. ! :3

Two more previous SFW commissions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
~cure <3

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I hope that discarding lesbian LIs means the disappearance of all lesbian content
I concur, don't like being asked about the same damn content each and every time which i already denied 10+ times because then it starts to feel like game/dev is deliberately trying to push the player into that content, and also, it becomes a drag real fast. Or maybe it's just me.

I guess i should just be thankful that dev here at least put the choices regarding that to begin with, because majority of the devs don't.

Edit: Nevermind, just played this and have to say that some stuff is very forced here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are others things too but it's already established that they would be unavoidable because story demands it so it's utterly pointless to even mention them.
To those who bothered to read the aforementioned spoiler content, pardon me for the long text wall.
Also maybe i'm extremely repellent when it comes to certain tags and content.
In any case, that's me done. Good luck to the dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes