TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I concur, don't like being asked about the same damn content each and every time which i already denied 10+ times because then it starts to feel like game/dev is deliberately trying to push the player into that content, and also, it becomes a drag real fast. Or maybe it's just me.

I guess i should just be thankful that dev here at least put the choices regarding that to begin with, because majority of the devs don't.

Edit: Nevermind, just played this and have to say that some stuff is very forced here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are others things too but it's already established that they would be unavoidable because story demands it so it's utterly pointless to even mention them.
To those who bothered to read the aforementioned spoiler content, pardon me for the long text wall.
Also maybe i'm extremely repellent when it comes to certain tags and content.
In any case, that's me done. Good luck to the dev.
And nothing of substance was lost that day. Bye Felicia.

CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
MC on his first minute on the way to school: "Beautiful day, isn´t it, ma´am ?" (said with rose in his mouth) XDxDxDxDXDXDxD:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
Anime girl of my life ? xdxdxDxD and then "It´s not your fault, but I just don´t think this will work..."

This seems like an interesting and funny AVN :D

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
This is...wow. wtf i feel like I was watching a full blown movie near the end there. Damn this is good.

Reactions: CereBros

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Interesting and different turns of events, the characters also each have their own thing in the little or much that is shown of each one, in terms of their design (appearance) they are decent, although most of them could be improved (not It's to criticize, but several of the girls are quite thick and plump, I appreciate the variety, but I would prefer if they weren't so chubby and thick, at least not all of them look good, except Mal, she is filled with a lot of love, hehehe), From there I just wait for the next update, so that the same thing that was done to Celia or even worse and stronger is done to LANA and then tell her to go with her boyfriend to die where they don't stink, well Sister ( Ellie is without a doubt 100 times better and even Celia, I think she will be better after taming her), no more luck cureisonline and on to the next update.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
not It's to criticize, but several of the girls are quite thick and plump, I appreciate the variety, but I would prefer if they weren't so chubby and thick, at least not all of them look good
Whoa whoa whoa back the fuck up on that, the plump cuties are the best and a huge part of why I and I imagine at least a few others enjoy the game so much. There's a zillion other avns with twiggy wannabes if that's your shtick.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Whoa whoa whoa back the fuck up on that, the plump cuties are the best and a huge part of why I and I imagine at least a few others enjoy the game so much. There's a zillion other avns with twiggy wannabes if that's your shtick.
I don't remember who that person you quoted is but that excerpt you quoted is a perfect reason why they were already on my list

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes