- - -

Mac:

- - -

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
Will there be incest in future updates?
Maaaybbeeeee......? :unsure:
Ugh... those forced jokes kill immersion. Especially the 4th wall breaking ones. You're making it very difficult to become invested in the characters and story.
Sorry, man! I appreciate you giving the game a chance, though. I generally keep the dumb jokes tied to "wrong" answer choices that loop rather than completely Game Over (I can only think of one, but any 4th wall-breaking joke would only ever appear as a result of making a choice that wouldn't be in-line with the character/story). It's a fun way to add some goofy stuff to the game but in a way that should be really easy to avoid. Maybe I'll tone it down in the future (God knows I won't get any funnier). I'll keep it in mind, but thanks again for giving it a shot!

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Maaaybbeeeee......? :unsure:

Sorry, man! I appreciate you giving the game a chance, though. I generally keep the dumb jokes tied to "wrong" answer choices that loop rather than completely Game Over (I can only think of one, but any 4th wall-breaking joke would only ever appear as a result of making a choice that wouldn't be in-line with the character/story). It's a fun way to add some goofy stuff to the game but in a way that should be really easy to avoid. Maybe I'll tone it down in the future (God knows I won't get any funnier). I'll keep it in mind, but thanks again for giving it a shot!
All good man. Appreciate you taking my criticism well.

I get that ppl find different things funny. I wanna like your game though. Maybe add an option to tone the jokes down or give a warning when choices lead to silly or immersion-breaking stuff?

Edit - Gave it another shot. Seems like you went all in with the jokes. Have a feeling I'll enjoy your game more after a few drinks.

Edit 2 - Yea... nah. Maybe this just ain't for me. Best of luck.

Last edited:

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
This game is so stupid.

I love it. I've genuinely laughed out loud a few times - if you're looking for something that takes itself seriously, press back. This is an anime/trope/meme fest, and for my pennys worth, manages to hit the mark. A lot of parody/humour can really fall flat, and this may for you. Hasn't for me, will do a full review when we're a few releases in.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
well i would like to try this game but norton has decided to say fuck you everytime i try to start it up it says its a threat then blocks and removes it and i have no fucking clue how to get around that

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
Futa/trans avoidable?

Not into that
There are more detailed responses if you scroll up a bit, but you're not forced to romance anyone. Every romantic relationship and h-scene is avoidable
Thank you lol I'll make sure to add it to the base game proper with the next patch. I meant to do it yesterday but forgot because I'm an idiot. Really appreciate it!

Reactions: Tiur and Danv

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
Wow first update of a game that's been out for 2 months and we're already at over 3000 renders. I pretty well never play 0.1 releases as a policy but I'll gladly check this out if you're putting that much into it.
Thanks for the kind words, man. I hope you enjoy it if you do check it out! The previous release was more of a demo than anything, so this is the first real release. I wanted to make sure it was beefy enough to be worth downloading, first impressions and all that. Every update I release is going to be at least this big (and hopefully better quality as I get used to everything)
This game is so stupid.

I love it. I've genuinely laughed out loud a few times - if you're looking for something that takes itself seriously, press back. This is an anime/trope/meme fest, and for my pennys worth, manages to hit the mark. A lot of parody/humour can really fall flat, and this may for you. Hasn't for me, will do a full review when we're a few releases in.
Thanks, man :) Honestly, I really don't know much of anything about anime after, like, 2014 or even what I'm parodying, so this is kind of surprising to hear, but I'm really glad you liked it! I just like goofin' around. The beginning of the game is definitely more comedy-heavy than the rest, so I hope it doesn't turn anyone off too much. Like, even with this update alone, it gets more serious in the second half. I hope I can strike a nice balance as the game progresses <3

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
Characters that are canonically bisexual, you can refuse to be with or avoid group scenes with, so there shouldn't be anything in the game that will impact a harem purist run. If you care that there are options to see that content, or to have a trans character top you, this game may not be right for you, but, as it stands, everything is prefaced with a choice to avoid it. And there's no planned NTR, regardless.
why'd you feel the need to put the word "planned" there? that just makes me, and a lot of others i assume, a bit nervous about the game

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
why'd you feel the need to put the word "planned" there? that just makes me, and a lot of others i assume, a bit nervous about the game
Lol I had originally written "There's no NTR," but I was worried people would take that as me saying there isn't any now, so I changed it to planned to imply future updates wouldn't have any. I hope me now saying "There will definitely, absolutely, positively never be any NTR at all. 0%, not even remotely, not even a little bit" helps clear it up. Sorry about that G
well i would like to try this game but norton has decided to say fuck you everytime i try to start it up it says its a threat then blocks and removes it and i have no fucking clue how to get around that
Nooooo, I haven't seen this issue, so I have no idea how to get around it. Which device are you downloading it on?

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Every AV shoud has a function in it, where you can put something as an exeption. Like in this case put an exeption on the full folder. Or maybe exeption on the main exe file.
If you dont know where and how to do it, just google it (in your case, "how to norton exeptions", or something like that).

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Lol I had originally written "There's no NTR," but I was worried people would take that as me saying there isn't any now, so I changed it to planned to imply future updates wouldn't have any. I hope me now saying "There will definitely, absolutely, positively never be any NTR at all. 0%, not even remotely, not even a little bit" helps clear it up. Sorry about that G
No need to apologize, there are games for everyone. NTR guys will have to go somewhere else. Speaking of which the futa/trans character, I know you spoke of it above but will they top the MC or the girls with permission (swinging tag would be required), I gathered you were not 100% sure from your replies earlier and it would be best to let people know a definite yes, no or bring to attention there could be an optional possibility in future.

Other than that, enjoy game making and good luck.

Reactions: Ken Moreno

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
Alright, I just woke up and don't even know how to respond to half of these comments because they don't really have anything to do with my game. I don't feel comfortable ruling anything out that is months away, and if that means you won't play my game, that's okay. If the fully avoidable option to have her top the MC is "gay" to you, then you don't see Frankie as a woman, and that really sucks because she absolutely is. It's also insane to say a threesome between a man and two girls he's in a relationship with is swinging only because it involves another dick; that completely ignores the relationship dynamics that actually define swinging and misgenders her body in a fully archaic way. To answer more specific questions, there's no "futa" in this game, just a character who is very much trans and whose transition is important to her identity.

Some of you guys have sent me unbelievably hurtful, transphobic messages, and it's almost completely removed all excitement I've had in releasing this game I've worked really hard on. I promise that you threatening to not play my game if I choose to make decisions to include (optional, avoidable) content that I may potentially feel is right for these characters and stories that are deeply important to me does not affect me in the slightest. While this game will head in dark directions, it will always be a kind and open-hearted game that respects Frankie as a trans woman. I don't know what else to say about this. If you can't enjoy the game because there may possibly be fully avoidable content you don't like *months* away, I just don't know, man. I hope you can respect creative freedom and find something else, and I'm sorry if you feel like I've wasted your time.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Alright, I just woke up and don't even know how to respond to half of these comments because they don't really have anything to do with my game. I don't feel comfortable ruling anything out that is months away, and if that means you won't play my game, that's okay. If the fully avoidable option to have her top the MC is "gay" to you, then you don't see Frankie as a woman, and that really sucks because she absolutely is. It's also insane to say a threesome between a man and two girls he's in a relationship with is swinging only because it involves another dick; that completely ignores the relationship dynamics that actually define swinging and misgenders her body in a fully archaic way. To answer more specific questions, there's no "futa" in this game, just a character who is very much trans and whose transition is important to her identity.

Some of you guys have sent me unbelievably hurtful, transphobic messages, and it's almost completely removed all excitement I've had in releasing this game I've worked really hard on. I promise that you threatening to not play my game if I choose to make decisions to include (optional, avoidable) content that I may potentially feel is right for these characters and stories that are deeply important to me does not affect me in the slightest. While this game will head in dark directions, it will always be a kind and open-hearted game that respects Frankie as a trans woman. I don't know what else to say about this. If you can't enjoy the game because there may possibly be fully avoidable content you don't like *months* away, I just don't know, man. I hope you can respect creative freedom and find something else, and I'm sorry if you feel like I've wasted your time.
I'm down with Frankie, and am interested in seeing her story (especially since it seems she's not just here as fetish bait), there's unfortunately just a lot of Neanderthals on this site. You see it all the time in the discussion about what a "harem" is. Just don't worry about it and keep on trucking on they'll go away eventually. Especially once you find your audience here.

Last edited:

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020

If someone identifies as a woman but wants to use their dick like a man that makes the trans thing questionable in my opinion. However People should do what they deem correct, to act the way others want you to when its not who you are is never going to turn out well for you.
People have thier own likes and dislikes in everything , sexual preferances included. YOU shuold make the game how YOU want it. If people like it GREAT. if not Screw them. It wasnt written for them. Now we know tha tFrankie is not a Futa, I wish they had a tag for Futa and Trans as separate since they are not the same thing. BUT oh well. I have a hard time not laughing at some of the things you have done here ., its great so far at least. I still am not sure if you can be friends with Frankie and not lovers yet. BUT ya know even if you wouldnt be into a trans in real life, this is not real life its a story.game like thing. SO, let the story play out it so far seems to be really good, and funny. Do not get dismayed.

Jun 1, 2022

Dont let them bully you it always happens with devs who do futa/trans content the futa/transphobic haters always try to harass and bully the devs so they can change the game to their liking, if they dont want to play because a character is trans honestly fuck them they are not fans or supporters you want to have anyways this site already has too many homophobia and transphobia to add more to the pile just do the game how you envision it.

Also Frankie is awesome I like them.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes