Unity Love Cumedy [v0.7.1 Full] [Tiny Tweak Devs]

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone here have the patreon? And is it way better than the public?
Is it worth donating, is what i ask (=
From what i saw and the fact that everything that seems to be good about it is hidden behind a paywall (gotta be a Patron) .... i would not risk donating from what i saw. just my opinion

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
How bad is the paywall? Is it just pledge at any tier for everything or is stuff locked behind different tiers?

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
$20 immediate access to accessories.... $10 ten days after $20 ..... $5 ten days after $10 .... $1 no access

So minium $5 dollars and wait 20 days to receive accesories
Does that mean that everything is unlocked if you pledge at $5 and only have to wait on anything new added? Doesn't sound too too bad if that's the case.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Does that mean that everything is unlocked if you pledge at $5 and only have to wait on anything new added? Doesn't sound too too bad if that's the case.
I think its bad... because if all you have is a dollar to support the game... you get nothing... so why bother donating a dollar?? i can wait for the public release which is all i get as a $1 contributor......all tiers should get the full version at some point during the update... $20+ immediately ...$10 ten days later.... $5 10 days Later...$1 ten days later (ie 1st 10th 20th 30th)

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Developer should focus on making his game known. Hiding his art behind paywalls is the path to failure. See Breeders of the nephelym, for example. it has updated public build and makes more than 30k per month as a single developer.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Similar to another type of this Story and game. so... a stable, technical good made. Thx for share

Aug 28, 2018
This looks very promising... my only peeve is that you cannot edit some of the basic things without patron... just to change it to a woman you have to be a member.. to that I give a big fuck you but the rest looks great. I can understand for extra options but it would be nice to keep the basic stuff accessible to players. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: Meh559

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
There should really be rules about pay walling too much content, or at least a mandatory tag. I understand content creator have bills to pay, but if it is so bad people are complaining this much you did something wrong. No one is going to check your project out if you piss people off. This project should be a warning to future devs about what is and isn't acceptable. Pissing off the f95 community is just going to get you down rated into obscurity.

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes