Unity Love Cumedy [v0.7.1 Full] [Tiny Tweak Devs]

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Question: how do I move the girl? This is needed to change hairstyles and clothes yet never explained.

Sep 10, 2017
Wow this is a disappointment, almost everything is stuck behind a paywall. Can only play as male, get one sex position and a kneel position, the female has one top, one bottom and one stocking to choose as clothing, and some other random stuff like Christmas hat, rope, a halo. I eagerly await for someone to get a patreon build because this is just a blatant cashgrab attempt.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Wow this is a disappointment, almost everything is stuck behind a paywall. Can only play as male, get one sex position and a kneel position, the female has one top, one bottom and one stocking to choose as clothing, and some other random stuff like Christmas hat, rope, a halo. I eagerly await for someone to get a patreon build because this is just a blatant cashgrab attempt.
The 64 bit one is the Patreon ver

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Question: how do I move the girl? This is needed to change hairstyles and clothes yet never explained.
My guy, right click on ground to move the girl (try twice), if that does not work, pose her into NORMAL state. A weird bug, I am yet to figure it out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AnOldMan
1.50 star(s) 23 Votes