Unity Love Cumedy [v0.7.1 Full] [Tiny Tweak Devs]

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Talula

Mar 16, 2018
description leads to guess [char cus] and [fem protag] or [multi protog] tags, giving it a download for now

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
Come on mate, the breast size is* now locked behind a paywall?
I could be wrong but I swore that in some of the earlier versions of the game you could adjust both the length of your meat saber and how closely you wanted the woman's bouncy bits to resemble watermelons.

It's not bad to lock positions and some of the customization options, but one of the most basic things that most other games, with the option, allow for free? I'm sorry, but that's a low blow mate.

Edit:fixed minor errors

Last edited:

ronkala

Oct 23, 2019
is there any way to fix that invisible body thing cant play this cuz only see hair and eyeballs

lewdyboodysoul

Feb 19, 2020
Great game. I wonder if the paid features will be free once the game is finished? Or will it always be paid for? Either way, thank you for not locking a whole bunch of stuff as that can get annoying sometimes.

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
0.2.1 will not stop crashing. I get the unity sign and it crashes. This did not happen with the last build.
My dude, come over to my Discord ( ). Tell me the issue. I will give you a test build if that crashes you can send me the log and I can debug this! I will be super thankful!

Reactions: Gabaw

Yuichi11

Dec 24, 2019
I dont know why the girl isnt visibleand all i can see is her out fit and eye balls!!! Can someone help??

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes