Unity Love Cumedy [v0.7.1 Full] [Tiny Tweak Devs]

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Well yeah, Unity is going to leak but by then it's time to save and restart the game.

RAM cleaners for phones and computers either do nothing beneficial or are loaded with adware/malware.

My specs are getting a bit old but I'm normally using 4.2gb out of 8 gigs of ram with my browser, spotify, and a few other programs open.
not really, there are couple of good RAM cleaners, i used to use one (forgot it's name) from an indian dev guy who made it open source. Really helped me when i played Tarkov back in the day. Just saying.

Red5ive

Apr 13, 2019
I liked that game, but decided I could create a better take. Its funny how the player (myself ) did not appreciate how many features Xstory had to offer. Still I plan to introduce them and more :)
I may have asked this before but one of the best aspects of Xplayer was the cloth physics and the fact you could dress and undress the characters. Are you planning to implement that or have the regular 'stuck on' static textures all other games seem to stick to?

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I may have asked this before but one of the best aspects of Xplayer was the cloth physics and the fact you could dress and undress the characters. Are you planning to implement that or have the regular 'stuck on' static textures all other games seem to stick to?
That undress mechanic is very complex and very cool I must say. However I do not have it in scope as an identical feature. I will bring an alternative solution though, which I hope will support that sensation of undressing and foreplay.

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
what's new in 17?
My bad:
So, 01.7:

1. Custom poses (Save / Load poses) are ready to go! They are in their first pass state though :)
2. New body materials / shaders. Now the bodies will render more rounded with more polygons, meaning less angles.
3. There was a pass on the overall lighting ( deeper contrast )

That is all for now, thank you!
Tweak

Crowned999

Jul 26, 2017
Wait... This game looks like the another with the same controls. That game was about dungeon or something, you can play as skinny fag or as fat fag :) There was a two girls and you can also customize them. Fck, I forgot the name of that game. Plz help me to find it. Also you can pull out penis by pressing P and pee or cum or pee red collor etc. It was really like this game!
P.S. Sorry for my bad English :(

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I hope in future updates we can customise skin color and body parts lengths and widths = I would like my man to support a thick BBC please :p

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So I remember I downloaded this a month ago or so and it was censored. Basically if you wanted the uncensored version you would have to support them on patreon. To me that is a bad business. Nudity doesn't equal quality in adult games.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
So I remember I downloaded this a month ago or so and it was censored. Basically if you wanted the uncensored version you would have to support them on patreon. To me that is a bad business. Nudity doesn't equal quality in adult games.
I believe you are a little bit mistaking. Probably did not take the clothes off. Press the clothing buttons, my good sir.

• Haha
Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
What really blew me away it was advertised character customization, but all you can do is customize the female bogus wasted 10 bucks
I just went over all of my media, where did you see "advertised character customization"? I am trying to be honest with my guys here.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I dont understand the Review, the Game is fully ok, fap material is ok. the programming is ok. the one Star rating is bullshit. if you are not stupid like a sheep you can figure out how "play"

• Love
Reactions: TweakTiny

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I dont understand the Review, the Game is fully ok, fap material is ok. the programming is ok. the one Star rating is bullshit. if you are not stupid like a sheep you can figure out how "play"
Having a difference of opinion isn't "bullshit". I would understand your point better if the other reviews were of poor quality and while they both may be short they describe valid issues that people could have with the game. You can't customize very much, the controls can be off putting and the models have a style that could understandably be unappealing to some. My biggest issue is why would I want to use this over virt-a-mate? I can pose in vr, save/load my creations and customize every minute detail of a characters appearance.

I like the idea behind the game but I think it still needs to find a niche that separates it from bigger projects like virt a mate/captain hardcore.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Having a difference of opinion isn't "bullshit". I would understand your point better if the other reviews were of poor quality and while they both may be short they describe valid issues that people could have with the game. You can't customize very much, the controls can be off putting and the models have a style that could understandably be unappealing to some. My biggest issue is why would I want to use this over virt-a-mate? I can pose in vr, save/load my creations and customize every minute detail of a characters appearance.

I like the idea behind the game but I think it still needs to find a niche that separates it from bigger projects like virt a mate/captain hardcore.
But one Star Rate is an Insult from my opinion. Most Peoples here download it, tri it for 3 minutes and because its free or stolen they dont think about how to figure it out and write shit about the Game. this is why i use the Word "Bullshit".

Of Course i dont want play bad Games, but meanwhile the Reviews here are nothing worth anymore. Lazy Peoples = no motivation to ask or tryout = Bad behaviour. Thats whats make me angry

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes