fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
*sees "but can you do this" board*
*Challenge accepted*
*tries to do "this"*
*fails miserably*

Red5ive

Apr 13, 2019
Very interesting, does indeed remind me of x-story player which is still one of my all time faves.

@TweakTiny any plans to have cloth type physics like in X StoryPlayer or indeed a story of some sorts or is it only intended to be a shag simulator?

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Very interesting, does indeed remind me of x-story player which is still one of my all time faves.

@TweakTiny any plans to have cloth type physics like in X StoryPlayer or indeed a story of some sorts or is it only intended to be a shag simulator?
I believe clothing was a big part in XSP and I loved it so much, we are still investigating how demanding that is. Defo at least some alternative undressing is in scope.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I mean animals. Why would you even ask about furries? Those only appeal to people who lie to themselves about enjoying bestiality.
Pretty sure bestiality is against Patreon TOS, so you would also be asking Tiny to find a new platform to make some (coffee) spending money.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Pretty sure bestiality is against Patreon TOS, so you would also be asking Tiny to find a new platform to make some (coffee) spending money.
Hohoho "coffee spending money", how clever. That is why i was asking about a mod, separate from the main game, that could be posted for free on platforms like this, but that would attract a more diverse patron base. Believe it or not, there are plenty of people willing to endorse such a kink. Easily verifiable with a poll or two.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hohoho "coffee spending money", how clever. That is why i was asking about a mod, separate from the main game, that could be posted for free on platforms like this, but that would attract a more diverse patron base. Believe it or not, there are plenty of people willing to endorse such a kink. Easily verifiable with a poll or two.
Coffee is just a little joke I bet Tiny would understand, I was their first patron lol
The problem with that is how far Patreon's TOS can reach a developer. If you host alternative content which can be found elsewhere, they could technically still flip the switch. I don't know how far it goes.
I do agree with the suggestion of a community side of things, in fact, I did send them a PM to look at the TK17 community @ modsgarden. That game is ancient, and the community is still building on it.
Main point being mod support, or some type of community sharing system, eg, poses.

Reactions: Cirro84

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
aww man. all this time and all that was added were some optimizations.

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Any chance for a customizable (or at least more human) main character/dude?
Good point, actually I didnt think that the player character is important really. I always had the impression it was about the girl?
aww man. all this time and all that was added were some optimizations.
Well the game is in a better state now for new players. Before people had many issues of simply starting and controlling the game. Still I have added BJs, which was a big thing to engineer. Still, I hear you!

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Good point, actually I didnt think that the player character is important really. I always had the impression it was about the girl?

Well the game is in a better state now for new players. Before people had many issues of simply starting and controlling the game. Still I have added BJs, which was a big thing to engineer. Still, I hear you!
played it. you're right it's a lot smoother.

suggestions:
-add visible joint buttons. So we don't have to guess Where the joint is.
-better joint movement*
-boob collision. Managed to animate a boobjob using the blowjob animation and tweaking some bones. But the dude's reaction was "hmm, nothing. must've been the wind"
-more customization (duh) Tho i think you have this planned.

issues:
-Some joints don't rotate. Shoulders, hips, etc.
-For some reason i can't move the guy's root bone (center hip)
-Dude bends his stomach like a croissant. impossible to make him lay flat
-can't move/grab the penis. it's locked in place.
-Freezing a joint in place freezes the button position. But if you move another joint too far it all goes to hell. The button is left, the joint is right and his body starts doing a barrel roll. Maybe add local/magnetic movement? Joints can pull other joints locked or not. Or locked joints are physically locked and don't allow other joints to move them.

*Joint movement:
Grab a joint.
WASD = x and z movement
QE = Y movement

*Joint rotation (middle click):
Based on Local PoV from the joint itself.
WS = forwards, backwards
AD = left, right
QE = tilt left, tilt right

Garry's Mod has a nice system. Not perfect but it's sort of easy to use.
It also has a tool that enables Manual value input for joints. Rotation, position, etc.
Maybe grab inspiration from there?

Reactions: Cirro84

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
-add visible joint buttons. So we don't have to guess Where the joint is.
this. some of the joints will move away from the actor while moving something else.
you have to drag your mouse around the general area hoping you can find where the joint went.

Reactions: fzdc

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
there should be sex position pre sets because the dick doesn't go right in, espicially when you adjusted girl's body position.

Reactions: Ullubu

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
there should be sex position pre sets because the dick doesn't go right in, espicially when you adjusted girl's body position.
No worries, it happens to the best of us ;) (But I hear you, I am working on something to help out with this)

it looks like a copy from 2 diffrent games, nice Idea
I know, I have seen sex in other places too, nothing new... doh...

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
No worries, it happens to the best of us ;) (But I hear you, I am working on something to help out with this)
Glad to hear it, I wish you luck :)
The graphics are good but the man is not really what I would have expected :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: TweakTiny
1.50 star(s) 23 Votes