Unity Love Cumedy [v0.7.1 Full] [Tiny Tweak Devs]

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I can't see her body, bra, panties and floating eyeballs but no body? 64 or 86 same problem.
Oh crap, never expected that to happen. I bet it looks creepy as hell. Do you mind sending me screenshots in private so we can take a look?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I really wanted to see more releases of xstoryplayer. That game was something else.
Actually, I don't recall the devs ever claiming that xsp4 is dead, they're just being really quiet.
Granted, it's been silent for what... two years now? ...it could still potentially pop up out of the blue some day.
The forums are still up and running, so that's not a bad sign.

Jun 18, 2017
The forums are still up and running, so that's not a bad sign.
This makes me want to believe that we might get another release, because there's no point in paying to keep a website running that you're not going to use.
it could still potentially pop up out of the blue some day
Let's just hope this happens.

Edit: Just checked the admin profile in the forum, his last visit was on feb 5. Hmmmm :unsure:

UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
runs very badly on my pc even tho i have a pretty good setup (AMD Ryzen 5 1600x 16 gigs Ram Vega 64) in addition to that i found a gamebreaking glich that fucked up the camera if i looked at the female model u need to be very precise that the cam doesnt just fling away if u are in the free cam...

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Are there any new features? Or mostly bug fixes?
Changelog for this update?
Sorry guys, I feel like a total noob, forgot to add update notes.

What's new:
Slightly improved environment
Live feed on TV (images and text)
Improved Rebbeca's garments (still in-progress)
Added mouse sensitivity adjustment bar
Added trophies with Patron's names on them (click on the treasure chest to open it)

How do we even fuck her?
Click on the Poses buttons on the left (Missionary is good to start with), then you can take her clothes off by clicking buttons on the top right, and once you approach and penetrate Rebecca (she will like it btw) click on the Action C button on the right of the screen to start humping. Have fun!

DimaR111

May 3, 2017
I believe that the graphics card does not support the shader. Can you send me a message in private with your pc details?
(I apologize writing through the translator) Yes, it is possible that the iron is already old and may not produce a picture, the video card 9800GT Nvidia is like a trip to me:)

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Are there any plans for a bestiality mod for patrons? Separate from the actual game, for everyone who doesn't want to deal with that.

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes