Unity Love Cumedy [v0.7.1 Full] [Tiny Tweak Devs]

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I like it but I will wait for more and se where this game go for now sounds good and I hope It will be ;)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Why my computers so lag play unity,, but my computers use Nvidia and 64 bit and ram 8gb
Unoptimized meshes and lack of graphic options.
I tried to tell tweak to give us graphic options, but the claim is that it should run fine even on low spec pcs.
(Which is not true.)
If you have a M series GPU, I have a great trick for you. (I have an Nvidia 650M)

Open your Nvidia Control Panel, and in the top bar menu, select "Desktop", then make sure the option for "Add 'Run with graphics processor' to Context Menu" is ticked.

Now when you launch a game, right click, and select Run with Graphics Processor - High-performance NVIDIA Processor.
This should give you a healthy FPS boost.

Reactions: Gabaw and Cirro84

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Why my computers so lag play unity,, but my computers use Nvidia and 64 bit and ram 8gb
8g ram might not be enough, my suggestion is use RAM cleaner on the back ground to free up space. Unity engine is known for absurd amounts of data and RAM leaks, which causes lags.

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
I don't like it, (sorry).

Basically, if you gave me a choice between xstory (a game that has not been updated in years) and this (no comment), I'd pick xstory for sure...

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Hey dev what will your next release be? Divine Cumedy I guess.
Hell Cumedy - just wait! :)))

I don't like it, (sorry).

Basically, if you gave me a choice between xstory (a game that has not been updated in years) and this (no comment), I'd pick xstory for sure...
You basically compared an early access and a finished game and said you prefer a finished game. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight and Gabaw

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
Hell Cumedy - just wait! :)))

You basically compared an early access and a finished game and said you prefer a finished game. :unsure:
No, Xstory was (is) early access, it was abandoned before they finished it (years ago). Still, that's irrelevant, cause there are early access games that are more polished than finished ones and vice versa.

But that's irrelevant too because what I was insinuating was that this IS xstory, but with a different UI and (imo) it's worse ...

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
No, Xstory was (is) early access, it was abandoned before they finished it (years ago). Still, that's irrelevant, cause there are early access games that are more polished than finished ones and vice versa.

But that's irrelevant too because what I was insinuating was that this IS xstory, but with a different UI and (imo) it's worse ...
Thanks for your insightful comments about this dudes game. I'm sure everyone is very comforted in knowing that you prefer an old outdated/abandoned game to this one.

It's some seriously useful information when your input is "I don't like it". I imagine the dev can now get to the bottom of this very detailed list of things you dislike about their game.

I would, however, like to point out that the devs comment about comparing his early stage game to a abandoned failed project is far from irrelevant. Just because you cannot comprehend why they pointed it out, doesn't make it irrelevant.

Little bit of logical thought never hurt anybody.

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
To add to my previous statement, i will send you like 300 bucks if you can created a female, shemale to play with the girl, i love the dude but its so boring to play with him lol
I love your enthusiasm my dude! That is on my list and will be in a build hopefully by the end of the month. Get on Patreon, patrons basically drive the development. :)

• Love
Reactions: Gabaw

mgear

Dec 30, 2016
8g ram might not be enough, my suggestion is use RAM cleaner on the back ground to free up space. Unity engine is known for absurd amounts of data and RAM leaks, which causes lags.
If your computer is functioning properly you shouldn't have to do anything to manage ram. Simply closing things like the browser will free up a lot. Chrome eats ram like a fatass at a buffet.

• Haha

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
If your computer is functioning properly you shouldn't have to do anything to manage ram. Simply closing things like the browser will free up a lot. Chrome eats ram like a fatass at a buffet.
doesn't matter when unity starts to leak. It is simple as that

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I like the dick seeking genitalia. Could use a laser guided penis though. :LOL: Anyway, the game's cool. I know you're adding different player characters, but what about a similar treatment for the NPC(s)? What kinks, if any, are you planning down the road? Just the important questions, you see...

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
This can be a good replacement for Xstory Player.
I liked that game, but decided I could create a better take. Its funny how the player (myself ) did not appreciate how many features Xstory had to offer. Still I plan to introduce them and more :)

I like the dick seeking genitalia. Could use a laser guided penis though. :LOL: Anyway, the game's cool. I know you're adding different player characters, but what about a similar treatment for the NPC(s)? What kinks, if any, are you planning down the road? Just the important questions, you see...
Thank you! I am currently working on helping the player with adjusting / posing and saving positions so that will come next. I started with a minimum feature set, code wise. Now I am trying to get the customisation to a better level.
Now back to code: AI and stuff (make her feel more alive). Player model and lady will get some more treatment 4sho!
My goal is to get all kinda kinks: futa, anal, foreplay, 2 girls, boy only action, furry.
Join my Patreon, this supports directly in achieving these goals!

Reactions: MrMelenas and Gabaw

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Guys, need some help here.
Can you write an honest review on this thread and rate the game. This one guy left 1 start. I can see that he was not happy with his experience, but I know all people are different and play this more successfully.
It pins me down every time I see it, and people are less to play after this.
"Damn dude, I am still working on it, dont give me 1 star.. ffs.."
Thank you.
Tweak

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Guys, need some help here.
Honestly, the game needs a pipeline of content, it's so bare bone at this moment, which of course is to be expected. The work currently invested into the game shows, but the expectations of a long term game are not met. Finding ways to keep the player occupied or engaged with the content is the ideal scenario.

I've probably said this before: a bored player is a player no longer.

So to be on both sides of the fence, I wouldn't worry too much about the 1 star review. I read it, and he seemed to forget the state of the game... it's in v0.1.x... That said, high expectations are not required just yet. But as the game expands, it needs to fulfill some purpose for playing it. Right now it's just a quirky toy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, you guys have a great foundation of a game. But it still needs time and heavy development before the 5 star reviews appear in mass. Take no hard feelings. Just keep improving.

mgear

Dec 30, 2016
doesn't matter when unity starts to leak. It is simple as that
Well yeah, Unity is going to leak but by then it's time to save and restart the game.

RAM cleaners for phones and computers either do nothing beneficial or are loaded with adware/malware.

My specs are getting a bit old but I'm normally using 4.2gb out of 8 gigs of ram with my browser, spotify, and a few other programs open.

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes