Unity Love Cumedy [v0.7.1 Full] [Tiny Tweak Devs]

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
This is a game with very bad graphics and mechanics, which just bored everyone with its updates. These updates to the game are so minor that they are like clickbait for attracting new patrons. There are almost no fools left in this world who would pay for such squalor.
Hey Inkerin , the game is still in development and graphics will get better in time. And we are aiming to deliver as much stable content as we possibly can with every update. We have a strong vision for the game and we do indeed want to get onboard anyone who are willing to support the development and that's why we release updates for free for anyone who wants to try first. That's ok if you're not entirely sold on the vision yet, but you are always to come and support whenever the game gets to a state you are happy with.

Mar 19, 2021
Hey Inkerin , the game is still in development and graphics will get better in time. And we are aiming to deliver as much stable content as we possibly can with every update. We have a strong vision for the game and we do indeed want to get onboard anyone who are willing to support the development and that's why we release updates for free for anyone who wants to try first. That's ok if you're not entirely sold on the vision yet, but you are always to come and support whenever the game gets to a state you are happy with.
The game has ugly low-poly models, lagging ragdoll physics and boring gameplay. What can be improved in it? Everything is bad in this game, it's easier to make a new one. I think if you regularly posted outdated, but full versions of the game, then people would be more tolerant. This is of course your choice.

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
The graphic, mechanic and overall looks are the same whether you Play the free or payed version. You won't see much difference.
I actually played the payed version "ooops"
A little more features, but still very very bad. I had it running for like 10 minutes and gave up.
Thanks for playing the paid version! And thanks for your feedback! We will make the game better and hopefully you will give it another go in the future!

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
The game has ugly low-poly models, lagging ragdoll physics and boring gameplay. What can be improved in it? Everything is bad in this game, it's easier to make a new one. I think if you regularly posted outdated, but full versions of the game, then people would be more tolerant. This is of course your choice.
Inkerin , precisely all the things you mentioned can be improved. There is always room for improvement in any field of work or art. And starting making a game from scratch is a gargantuan undertaking that will inevitably bring some undesired results that would have to be polished up as well. Love Cumedy gets better with every update and I hope you will reconsider playing again at some point in the future. And thank you for you feedback!

Klorf

Aug 31, 2017
I can get a game with a hundred more features and much better looking models on here for free from the developer, why do you still insist on charging us for literally nothing?

Reactions: catsdino

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I can get a game with a hundred more features and much better looking models on here for free from the developer, why do you still insist on charging us for literally nothing?
Hey buddy, yeah I totally agree there are plenty of awesome free games! We are absolutely not insisting anyone pay for this, however we are keen on finding like-minded people who are interested in supporting the game development and helping make it the best it can possibly be. You can totally download and play the free version here!

Oct 12, 2018
I find it rather nice that we can observe all the mechanics, animations, graphics and "gameplay" of this installment. It gives us an idea of what the finished product would be and allows us to appreciate other games that are on f95.

Oct 15, 2019
Hey buddy, yeah I totally agree there are plenty of awesome free games! We are absolutely not insisting anyone pay for this, however we are keen on finding like-minded people who are interested in supporting the game development and helping make it the best it can possibly be. You can totally download and play the free version here!
1.You are not insisting people to pay for your project, but you still show pictures of the paid project and the free one. Thus comparing them and carefully pushing people to pay you, by advertising what they could get.

2.If people were interested in this project, would rather be a 4/5 stars rated, even though is 1,5 stars voted. Don't you think, if people really cared about your game, they would give higher rating and subscribe. Just an example > The Last Barbarian.
The creator of The Last Barbarian, has no free or paid versions. He gives everything out and that is why people like his work. If people love the work put into TLB, they will subscribe.

3.If you really want to make a profit, pump 1 and ONLY 1 version will everything and give it out. If people like it, they will subscribe. You are not better than the triple's AAA companies and their micro transactions...

4.Stop false advertisement your game and stop pushing the paid game, is like promoting a death horse with 1 eye or 2 eyes, makes at the end no difference at all...

itaygal1104

Jan 26, 2020
Fuck This Shitty game. We need the full version for free this instant! Please, do me a favor and upload the latest full version!

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes