Unity Love Cumedy [v0.7.1 Full] [Tiny Tweak Devs]

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
1.You are not insisting people to pay for your project, but you still show pictures of the paid project and the free one. Thus comparing them and carefully pushing people to pay you, by advertising what they could get.

4.Stop false advertisement your game and stop pushing the paid game, is like promoting a death horse with 1 eye or 2 eyes, makes at the end no difference at all...
Buddy, you must be looking at a different game because there are no pictures promoting the paid version at all. Can you please point out exactly what pictures are you looking at?

Oct 15, 2019
Buddy, you must be looking at a different game because there are no pictures promoting the paid version at all. Can you please point out exactly what pictures are you looking at?
1641501361141.png
And what is this ? Besides, no where in your game
1641501639441.png
I cannot play as a futa or what is shown, is just a playground (I cannot even move the female, only pose her, because the controls are missing!)

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 1583424
And what is this ? Besides, no where in your game
View attachment 1583442
I cannot play as a futa or what is shown, is just a playground (I cannot even move the female, only pose her, because the controls are missing!)
Hey buddy, right I suspected you were looking at that. This is the signature field and should be treated more of a business card rather than an ad. We indeed are in search for players who want to provide monetary support and see this game progress and also gamedevs who can potentially provide technical support for the project. We also need to ensure that there is a balanced and clear visibility of paid and free content, that's why we can't completely leave out links to the Patreon page. Hope this clarifies the misunderstanding. Thank you for being passionate and invested in this project, we will make Love Cumedy the best game it can possibly be!

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Reading through the thread , whoa that's a lot of gas lighting from the dev
Hey friend, I assure you there is no intention for gas lighting anyone whatsoever. I'm being completely transparent and want to clear up any built-up misunderstandings through civilised discussion. I'm listening to every opinion and want to make sure everyone here is happy.

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
Ok but, why do all the women have the face of Caitlyn Jenner?

Only the first tutorial video plays about player height, every other video is locked to the image of the height tutorial so I can't figure out how to move the NPC's without dragging them by the hip.

Needs a new model for the female character but I can tell you have done some impressive work for the control system. Some serious thought and effort went into it and I would love to see it involved or implemented in multiple games. Have you considered adding someone to the team with a more artistic background for additional content? IE: character models, clothing, hair, fur, makeup...

I can see the talent going on behind the scenes but I have a hard time getting past the visuals but that's something that can be fixed. You have the engine down or the foundation. Time for some more content and polish which is what it sounds like is on your roadmap. Looking forward to see where this goes.

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
I also think the efforts made to provide transparency for the working being done is being mistaken for promotional stuff. There is a clear message in the beginning explaining the only difference between the public version and paid version is a few cosmetic options. I did not feel pressured into paying.

Reactions: TweakTiny

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Ok but, why do all the women have the face of Caitlyn Jenner?

Only the first tutorial video plays about player height, every other video is locked to the image of the height tutorial so I can't figure out how to move the NPC's without dragging them by the hip.

Needs a new model for the female character but I can tell you have done some impressive work for the control system. Some serious thought and effort went into it and I would love to see it involved or implemented in multiple games. Have you considered adding someone to the team with a more artistic background for additional content? IE: character models, clothing, hair, fur, makeup...

I can see the talent going on behind the scenes but I have a hard time getting past the visuals but that's something that can be fixed. You have the engine down or the foundation. Time for some more content and polish which is what it sounds like is on your roadmap. Looking forward to see where this goes.
Hey virtigo, yeah we'll definitely going to be updating character models with hot & sexy customisation options. We've mainly been prioritising the in-game systems and the infrastructure of the project and once that is sorted we'll be able to hotswap current janky models & textures with quality high res assets.

And I'm not really sure what you mean about the tutorial height section, would you be able to elaborate please?

bruh669

Aug 13, 2020
Bad game

very basic functional

lot of bugs *indescribable amount*

pay to get latest updates

overall still a bad game

Last edited:

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Bad game

very basic functional

lot of bugs *indescribable amount*

pay to get latest updates

overall still a bad game
Thanks for the feedback bruh669 . We fix as many bugs as possible with every update and it will get polished in time. And you actually get latest updates here for free, the paid version has just a bit more exclusive content. Thanks for playing!

uziac

Dec 10, 2017
my anti virus keeps removing the exe file.... so yeah not playing it than it seems.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Pretty neat, well done for a quick demo.
FYI, when the cursor turns yellow, you can click and drag to move the body, then right click to lock.

Click LMB: Poke body parts
  • Hold LMB: Drag limbs:
    • Move mouse for X / Y axis change
    • Use Mouse Wheel for Z axis change
  • Click RMB: Point where to go (In Normal Pose)
  • Ctrl + Mouse Wheel: Zoom camera
  • C: Toggle camera
  • F: Shoot Cum
so we are basically doing the dev's job for them? I mean posing and camera angles isn't that what the dev is supposed to do prior to releasing content? maybe we will get to do lighting in the next release and we can bake our own animations? :ROFLMAO:

Mar 17, 2019
The game gets such minimal updates that I would classify it as a "patreon money milking method".
Minimum work for maximum money.
And if someone comes up with "do it yourself" or "do you know how much work it is?" I'll say 1. No and 2. Yes.
what they have brought so far is actually only creating new overlays, skins, assets and inserting new animations. I haven't seen any major "game changing" updates yet

sicka11

Aug 7, 2017
I'll pass m8, if you ever release a full version tho i might buy it for a fixed price, otherwise ain't gonna bleed my wallet monthly for a ridiculous price and MAYBE get a update once in a few months. Good work tho.

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
so we are basically doing the dev's job for them? I mean posing and camera angles isn't that what the dev is supposed to do prior to releasing content? maybe we will get to do lighting in the next release and we can bake our own animations? :ROFLMAO:
There are already multiple sex position presets that you can play with without much manual input. And you also have an option to take it a bit further and customise them to fulfill your wild desires!

The game gets such minimal updates that I would classify it as a "patreon money milking method".
Minimum work for maximum money.
And if someone comes up with "do it yourself" or "do you know how much work it is?" I'll say 1. No and 2. Yes.
what they have brought so far is actually only creating new overlays, skins, assets and inserting new animations. I haven't seen any major "game changing" updates yet
A lot of effort is being put into the infrastructure of the project that will allow to bring more features without needing to do much rework. This stuff is not visible to players and I understand that it seems there is not a lot of stuff going in with the update, but the game is getting more and more complex and it takes a long time to get things working properly.

That's an easy one: you get to make yourself feel good about helping or "raising awareness" while in actuality doing next to literally nothing.
Since it's April Fools they're actually trying to say that the war efforts and supporting Ukraine is a joke, not very nice if you ask me.
Its dev trying to milk more patreons or its a message to "fuck" ukraine, both funny tho
Friends, it's not about making ourselves feel good, the money raised on Patreon in the next week will be donated to help people in Ukraine get through shitty times. I'd encourage you to help out as well, people over there need support more than most of us here.

oparish228

Apr 13, 2019
Friends, it's not about making ourselves feel good, the money raised on Patreon in the next week will be donated to help people in Ukraine get through shitty times. I'd encourage you to help out as well, people over there need support more than most of us here.
Dont want to start a dispute,so ill say that only thing i wish for those people is to stop their army from occupying living buildings with citizens inside, not sure red cross is gonna help with it.

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes