Unity Love Cumedy [v0.7.1 Full] [Tiny Tweak Devs]

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Keep removing it and I'll keep coming back and saying it. Tiny Tweak Dev is a greedy, lying, shitbag.
MaskMan191, you still seem quite frustrated with us. What would it take to make you happy again?

I supported him for a month and stopped for that same reason last year, hopefully somebody uploads the full game
Derps0 , thank you for your contribution, it’s extremely valuable and you are directly helping us to make a better game. You seem a bit frustrated as well, is there anything we can do to make it better?

I was wondering does the Patreon version allow you to have Shemales or Dickgirls?
Behappy69 , yes, you can play as a shemale in the full version!

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
MaskMan191, you still seem quite frustrated with us. What would it take to make you happy again?

Derps0 , thank you for your contribution, it’s extremely valuable and you are directly helping us to make a better game. You seem a bit frustrated as well, is there anything we can do to make it better?

Behappy69 , yes, you can play as a shemale in the full version!
Hey there, dev. It seems the full version of your game is really restricted, it isn't shared even on a pirate forum like this one. Let me ask you then, if you dont mind:

-What does the "size matters" stuff change, exactly? Besides changing the dick from 9" to 13", are there different interactions/poses with the girl?

-Wouldn't it be possible to share some older full versions of the game, so people can have an idea of what to expect from the newer stuff? I know there are some devs who do (or used to) this around here, releasing older (full) versions with a time gap of 1 or 2 months from the newest version. It helps instigate people who really like your game to become a patreon and get the new stuff as soon as its released. Just a thought.

Have a good day.

Oct 18, 2017
Shadowmoon Valken, I’ve read a few times through your post but I’m having trouble understanding your question (especially the futa & paywalled stuff). Can you please clarify it?
my question is literally aimed at the other guy, poking at his claim that there was barely anything behind a paywall, when most of the things are apperantly behind a paywall

thanks for the answer about the internet connection, i see, thats a pretty cool way to do it

Jun 22, 2017
my question is literally aimed at the other guy, poking at his claim that there was barely anything behind a paywall, when most of the things are apperantly behind a paywall

thanks for the answer about the internet connection, i see, thats a pretty cool way to do it
I keep talking about this very issue with the paywall and I am now on last warning on this site for "trolling and derailing the thread" even though I'm fucking serious and talking about the same shit everyone else in the thread has been talking about recently. There's something fucky going on with this dev and their relationship with this site.

Mar 17, 2019
I keep talking about this very issue with the paywall and I am now on last warning on this site for "trolling and derailing the thread" even though I'm fucking serious and talking about the same shit everyone else in the thread has been talking about recently. There's something fucky going on with this dev and their relationship with this site.
well... at least they removed the false advertising preview pictures... after months of shitstorms...

Mar 17, 2019
well... at least they removed the false advertising preview pictures... after months of shitstorms...

Supus

Mar 18, 2021
Honestly saying, I was pretty surprised by realizing of free changing positions by moving everything. That is brilliant, never seen game like that before

Reactions: TweakTiny

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
Certain people here seem to not realize that working on a game regardless if it's full time or not, takes effort and a lot of time + planning.

You getting mad at the Dev for paywalling content or promoting incorrectly for a demo is entirely correct and accepted! ALTHOUGH shitting on the dev that is working on a small Project that is also very communicative with everyone and tries to reply any questions asked is just plain wrong.

You seem quite unhappy with the game and the dev, for such a "shitty" game you may say, but apparently you keep writing and coming back to continue your arguments.

That is not the way to go about in life, you can speak out and give constructive reviews, instead you just plain attack the dev for their work. Why don't you instead support them out? Or wait, maybe someone else has to do it and post it for free so you get to enjoy the free content?

Id advice at least to stop being an assh*le towards the dev, and go the right path about giving your concerns.

From the free demo i very much enjoyed and didn't feel the need to even try the paywalled content, after all what was presented to me was a good demo, and that is my opinion, however you are also free to give your opinion but i don't understand the need to shit on the dev that is working on the issues and making it possible for everyone to enjoy a demo.

Want paywalled content? support the dev. If you don't like the game, than move on and find a new game.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I don't think the problem is that content is paywalled, it's the business model that is heavily flawed. Keeping all content behind the paywall and giving the free version breadcrumbs isn't going to net a lot of supporters. All updates to the free version haven't been content drops, they've been tweaks to existing content which is the crux of the problem. With this type of game a better business plan would be to keep the Patreon version 3 or 4 updates ahead of the free version. That way the Patreon version still retains it's priority and exclusivity and will garner people to pay for the latest content and the free version while still being 3 or 4 updates behind the Patreon version still has and gets content and the people who play the free content see what this game has to offer and if they like it then they'll become patrons.

People aren't going to spend money on something they might not like especially if there's nothing substantial offered in the beginning. First impressions are everything and this game has given people a lot of bad ones, this current business model isn't really planned for long term sustainability and will make less money in the long run than more which I assume is why everything is paywalled so heavily. Just my two cents you can take it how you will.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Certain people here seem to not realize that working on a game regardless if it's full time or not, takes effort and a lot of time + planning.

You getting mad at the Dev for paywalling content or promoting incorrectly for a demo is entirely correct and accepted! ALTHOUGH shitting on the dev that is working on a small Project that is also very communicative with everyone and tries to reply any questions asked is just plain wrong.

You seem quite unhappy with the game and the dev, for such a "shitty" game you may say, but apparently you keep writing and coming back to continue your arguments.

That is not the way to go about in life, you can speak out and give constructive reviews, instead you just plain attack the dev for their work. Why don't you instead support them out? Or wait, maybe someone else has to do it and post it for free so you get to enjoy the free content?

Id advice at least to stop being an assh*le towards the dev, and go the right path about giving your concerns.

From the free demo i very much enjoyed and didn't feel the need to even try the paywalled content, after all what was presented to me was a good demo, and that is my opinion, however you are also free to give your opinion but i don't understand the need to shit on the dev that is working on the issues and making it possible for everyone to enjoy a demo.

Want paywalled content? support the dev. If you don't like the game, than move on and find a new game.
its not that people keep coming back just to talk shit, its that the devs spam "updates" when nothing changes, people come here hoping theres something worth looking at but the devs just spam updates, its not as bad as back then when theyd "update" the game on the update page twice a week, but its still annoying to see

Oct 15, 2019
Long story short, just give us here the full game. People who like the project would donate either way, like they did with Cyberbug 2077 :).

I would suggest to just remove the developer from the site, because he tries to steal people and provoke them, paying the game. Is like forcing people to do so, in a pirate site !?

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes