Unity Love Cumedy [v0.7.1 Full] [Tiny Tweak Devs]

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Tried it, didn't get jack. Two free poses, but couldn't find a way to actually interact with the girl. Also, everything is locked behind patron-exclusivity. I mean, nothing wrong with wanting to make some money, but it feels a bit of a ripoff when you can't actually do anything in the game unless you pay first.

Last edited:

Yotherethere

Apr 28, 2021
Tried it, didn't get jack. Two free poses, but couldn't find away to actually interact with the girl. Also, everything is locked behind patron-exclusivity. I mean, nothing wrong with wanting to make some money, but it feels a bit of a ripoff when you can't actually do anything in the game unless you pay first.
You can't honestly talk about it being a ripoff, not before you actually pay for the game. Silly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
Dev is clearly abusing the "updates" on this thread to advertise his game on the frontpage if the content on the "demo" doesn't reflect the changes.
There should be a rule to prevent this, I suggest that if a developer abuses the update system by writing content not present on to 95's "version" to get free advertisement, they should have the ownership of the thread revoked and thus it resumes being fair game to pirate their shit.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
So I popped into this thread to see if the "goth milf" in the banner ever got added or if this game was still well, a scam.

Still a scam I see.

Reactions: bartroli
Jun 22, 2017
This is a scam, the content available here has not changed since it was originally posted, yet every week it comes back to the front page of latest updates.

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys, thanks very much for your input and raising issues about the game.

First of all, I’ve read through your comments and I’m sorry for pissing you off with some of the stuff. Secondly, writing is not my strongest suit, I’m not much of a forum person and don’t normally hangout on forums much. I value all of your feedback nevertheless (no matter how brutal it is) and we will try to incorporate all of it to make the best possible game we can. Let me also address some of the most important points that were made recently.

This is a scam, the content available here has not changed since it was originally posted, yet every week it comes back to the front page of latest updates.
Oh hey it's this game that gets "updated" every other day but still nothing changes. (y)

MaskMan191 volkov This is an in-development demo version with limited content. The purpose of the demo is to give you an insight of the game mechanics that we’re developing and also show you what you would be able to see in the full version of the game. We’re dedicating a lot of our time to the infrastructure of the game, gameplay mechanics, controls, quality of life improvements, new animations, & bunch of bug fixes. A lot of this work is not visual and might not be obvious at first glance, however it drastically raises the quality of the game and it does take lots of time to plan & implement. With every update we add info to the changelog section, and you are able to see that every week there are significant improvements.

So I popped into this thread to see if the "goth milf" in the banner ever got added or if this game was still well, a scam.

Still a scam I see.
Elpescador I wanted the banner to be more of an artwork rather than showcasing in-game footage. The “goth milf” and other characters in this banner do indeed use hairstyles and some lingerie from the paid version, and the main intention was to make it more presentable on the main page. If people believe that it misleads and makes it look like false advertisement (and from what you said it seems like the case) then I’d be happy to change it and make it look closer to the demo.

every screenshoot shown is paywalled content :poop:
johari I would like to partially disagree with you, and let me explain. First of all, I’ll admit that dynamic hairstyles had to be taken out from the last 2 builds because we’ve changed the rendering system and it completely broke dynamic hair. We should have acknowledged this in the changelog and updated the screenshots straight away, and this was a mistake on our part and I’d like to apologise. Apart from that all screenshots and gifs actually contained all the content and poses available in this free build. Unfortunately most of the screenshots and a gif were taken down by the moderators for some reason, but let me show you anyway in the image below and convince you that items from those screenshots do indeed exist.

FakeScreenshotsDebunk.jpg

Giant POS
TFurguson69 I see that you dislike the game, feel free to elaborate on the things you hate and maybe we’ll be able to improve them in the future

Dev is clearly abusing the "updates" on this thread to advertise his game on the frontpage if the content on the "demo" doesn't reflect the changes.
There should be a rule to prevent this, I suggest that if a developer abuses the update system by writing content not present on to 95's "version" to get free advertisement, they should have the ownership of the thread revoked and thus it resumes being fair game to pirate their shit.
MrZack Our aim is to release updates on a regular and predictable basis and we ensure that there are significant improvements with every update. In the last 2 builds we’ve added new cum mechanics, overhauled lighting and rendering system, new and improved realistic eyes, new predefined sex poses to say the least. We always write about the changes and improvements that are made with every update. They might not always be visual and obvious to players, but they significantly augment the gameplay and it would be a shame not to share all this with players.

Tried it, didn't get jack. Two free poses, but couldn't find away to actually interact with the girl. Also, everything is locked behind patron-exclusivity. I mean, nothing wrong with wanting to make some money, but it feels a bit of a ripoff when you can't actually do anything in the game unless you pay first.
GrabberWalkie I see that you had a hard time getting characters to have sex, and I absolutely agree that the current controls are not very intuitive. However, there are 3 default poses (Bending Over, Missionary, Kneeling) and also 4 predefined environmental sex poses (hold Tab in game for preview) and all of them are available in this free build together with a bunch of customisation items. I’m sorry that it’s not obvious and I completely understand that it can be frustrating, we will prioritise improving controls and update the tutorial in the near future.

Overall, I’m glad that all of you share your input. We’re quite good at handling critique, feel free to be as brutal with your feedback as you like (as long as it’s honest), no hard feelings. We truly want to make Love Cumedy the best it can possibly be and would be happy to discuss all this with you further.

Reactions: srg91
Jun 22, 2017

First of all, I’ve read through your comments and I’m sorry for pissing you off with some of the stuff. Secondly, writing is not my strongest suit, I’m not much of a forum person and don’t normally hangout on forums much. I value all of your feedback nevertheless (no matter how brutal it is) and we will try to incorporate all of it to make the best possible game we can. Let me also address some of the most important points that were made recently.

MaskMan191 volkov This is an in-development demo version with limited content. The purpose of the demo is to give you an insight of the game mechanics that we’re developing and also show you what you would be able to see in the full version of the game. We’re dedicating a lot of our time to the infrastructure of the game, gameplay mechanics, controls, quality of life improvements, new animations, & bunch of bug fixes. A lot of this work is not visual and might not be obvious at first glance, however it drastically raises the quality of the game and it does take lots of time to plan & implement. With every update we add info to the changelog section, and you are able to see that every week there are significant improvements.

Elpescador I wanted the banner to be more of an artwork rather than showcasing in-game footage. The “goth milf” and other characters in this banner do indeed use hairstyles and some lingerie from the paid version, and the main intention was to make it more presentable on the main page. If people believe that it misleads and makes it look like false advertisement (and from what you said it seems like the case) then I’d be happy to change it and make it look closer to the demo.

johari I would like to partially disagree with you, and let me explain. First of all, I’ll admit that dynamic hairstyles had to be taken out from the last 2 builds because we’ve changed the rendering system and it completely broke dynamic hair. We should have acknowledged this in the changelog and updated the screenshots straight away, and this was a mistake on our part and I’d like to apologise. Apart from that all screenshots and gifs actually contained all the content and poses available in this free build. Unfortunately most of the screenshots and a gif were taken down by the moderators for some reason, but let me show you anyway in the image below and convince you that items from those screenshots do indeed exist.

View attachment 1256631

TFurguson69 I see that you dislike the game, feel free to elaborate on the things you hate and maybe we’ll be able to improve them in the future

MrZack Our aim is to release updates on a regular and predictable basis and we ensure that there are significant improvements with every update. In the last 2 builds we’ve added new cum mechanics, overhauled lighting and rendering system, new and improved realistic eyes, new predefined sex poses to say the least. We always write about the changes and improvements that are made with every update. They might not always be visual and obvious to players, but they significantly augment the gameplay and it would be a shame not to share all this with players.

GrabberWalkie I see that you had a hard time getting characters to have sex, and I absolutely agree that the current controls are not very intuitive. However, there are 3 default poses (Bending Over, Missionary, Kneeling) and also 4 predefined environmental sex poses (hold Tab in game for preview) and all of them are available in this free build together with a bunch of customisation items. I’m sorry that it’s not obvious and I completely understand that it can be frustrating, we will prioritise improving controls and update the tutorial in the near future.

Overall, I’m glad that all of you share your input. We’re quite good at handling critique, feel free to be as brutal with your feedback as you like (as long as it’s honest), no hard feelings. We truly want to make Love Cumedy the best it can possibly be and would be happy to discuss all this with you further.
Bull fucking shit "This is an in-development demo version with limited content." If the demo was in development it would have been updated. Instead you post the exact same accessible content here every week. Go fuck yourself, get the fuck off of our website. You don't deserve to be here if you're just gonna try and bullshit everyone.

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Bull fucking shit "This is an in-development demo version with limited content." If the demo was in development it would have been updated. Instead you post the exact same accessible content here every week. Go fuck yourself, get the fuck off of our website. You don't deserve to be here if you're just gonna try and bullshit everyone.
MaskMan191 , I reassure you that we always add new features with every update. You can see all these new features & improvements listed in the changelog and all of this is available in this demo build. Check out the image below.

NewFeaturesDebunk.jpg

I promise you that the game will get better and more polished with every update. Fair enough if you’re not satisfied with it right now, but I truly hope you will reconsider and come back to play it in the future.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017

View attachment 1256631

Iam happy you're back! Can't wait for the time the game comes out of beta phase!

Reactions: TweakTiny
Jun 22, 2017
MaskMan191 , I reassure you that we always add new features with every update. You can see all these new features & improvements listed in the changelog and all of this is available in this demo build. Check out the image below.

View attachment 1258491

I promise you that the game will get better and more polished with every update. Fair enough if you’re not satisfied with it right now, but I truly hope you will reconsider and come back to play it in the future.
All lies, the amount of content in the demo that isn't locked has not changed since day one. And changing the way something is rendered or changing a sound file is not adding content. And even still, some of those sounds cannot be heard because they happen during content which is locked in the demo. Like I said before, get off of this site if you're just going to be a lying cunt. You deserve money from nobody and I hope this project never becomes successful or profitable for you.

Reactions: NE DAM and ecf87

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
MaskMan191 , There was plenty of things added since day one such as purple wing clothing set, Christmas clothing set, new eye visuals and colors, plenty of new makeup, new animations, fluid simulation, improved environment, and much more.
And even still, some of those sounds cannot be heard because they happen during content which is locked in the demo.
I'm not sure what locked content with sounds you are talking about, would you be able to pinpoint exactly what this content is? I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
All lies, the amount of content in the demo that isn't locked has not changed since day one. And changing the way something is rendered or changing a sound file is not adding content. And even still, some of those sounds cannot be heard because they happen during content which is locked in the demo. Like I said before, get off of this site if you're just going to be a lying cunt. You deserve money from nobody and I hope this project never becomes successful or profitable for you.
why are you so aggressive? in theory, you should pay for his content, releasing it for free is pirating, normal devs can just ask for his game to be never released in a forums, he is kind enough to release it for free with some cosmetics and poses behind a pay wall.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 23 Votes