Unity Love Cumedy [v0.7.1 Full] [Tiny Tweak Devs]

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Uhm... Are the controls really messed up, or am i just too stupid? Previous version was way easier.
Yes you're right on both = controls and about previous version.
I had the version of 2 updates ago and it was a lot easier to control and get straight into action.
This update has confused the utter shit out of the control camera for the player... you're using too many for what's suppose to be a easy player.
First you have 'Spacebar' to allow us to move left/right/up/down.
Then 'C' to lock camera to use menus.
The LMB box top left to 'Lock Camera'... why not 'L' button, or get rid of it.
On top of that confusion, there are obvious Dev issues of mislacing constant pop up of dialog box saying "Walk me to the wardrobe" on top of options on top of options = I couldn't click on the rise/knee slider because of the dialog box, and I couldn't use the bottom 2 sliders under the rise/knee sliders - as as well as the dialog box atop of that. Have I left anything out!? ... Should I repeat that!?
Your next update will be to fix those issues and do something about the too many buttons for the camera, it's all of the damn place.
Edit: Deleting app again to wait for next update.
I originally rated this game 3/5 ... As it stands now on update [v0.4.5], it's at 1/5. = It looks good is far as it goes, now., the controls are awful.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
The game is behind a paywall for years, and it is still occuring on this website.
You basically have 2-3 general functions, very limited options in terms of character, gender and animations.

Everything else, probably 95% of the content, who knows, is behind the paywall.
What a bad bussines model. Paying upfront for maybe some decent content is cuck strategy I don't and will not support. This industry we have is still a niche grounds where the creatorst are supported for their good work.

This is not.

Don't bother yourself with this title, let the shit developer starve.

Oct 30, 2020
What a bad bussines model. Paying upfront for maybe some decent content is cuck strategy I don't and will not support. This industry we have is still a niche grounds where the creatorst are supported for their good work.

This is not.

Don't bother yourself with this title, let the shit developer starve.
i stumbled upon this game by accident and i find it extremely hilarious this guy wants me to pay to check this shit out, it doesn't look like it's worth a dime to me haha. When I saw the OP first time the world that came to my mind was "meh"

Does this guy think he is developing expansions for mmorpg or something ? XD

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Might be interesting if he at least made it a bit like XStoryPlayer and made it easier to pose, or made it possible to actually really control the PC. And if he made a few proof of concept playable stories.

I loved xstoryplayer. Too bad that it was never really going anywhere.

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes