Unity Love Cumedy [v0.7.1 Full] [Tiny Tweak Devs]

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
TweakTiny

Please include all tags for you game, IE: futa/trans and any other controversial fetishes in your game.

TexOperator

Oct 29, 2020
Missing tags are going to be added for Boss Tier Patreons only. The amount of current tags reflects the available content for the public.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Missing tags are going to be added for Boss Tier Patreons only. The amount of current tags reflects the available content for the public.
Then the gifs and the screen shots in the OP need to reflect what is actually in the game that is uploaded here at F95 because its showing futa/trans.
Or the dev needs to put them under a spoiler saying that there not in the the game that is uploaded here, that 3 gif is showing futa/trans.

Reactions: MavisFeatherlight

BondageIsArt

Aug 27, 2017
Then the gifs and the screen shots in the OP need to reflect what is actually in the game that is uploaded here at F95 because its showing futa/trans.
Or the dev needs to put them under a spoiler saying that there not in the the game that is uploaded here, that 3 gif is showing futa/trans.
That's what a group of us have been complaining about and is why the game has such bad ratings. There's a ton of false advertising on the dev's behalf and its quite frustrating, I don't know who does tagging for these games but I'm sure they're sick of being asked to add tags that don't exist in the F95 build.

TexOperator

Oct 29, 2020
I was being sarcastic.

Just a wild guess, but it doesn't seem that the dev cares baout anything other, than getting more patreons from posting their game here. Their business practices got questioned multiple times already, and they do not seem to bother to even answer a single complaint or suggestion.
Therefore, I'm confident, they do not care about the tags here either.

Mar 17, 2019
I was being sarcastic.

Just a wild guess, but it doesn't seem that the dev cares baout anything other, than getting more patreons from posting their game here. Their business practices got questioned multiple times already, and they do not seem to bother to even answer a single complaint or suggestion.
Therefore, I'm confident, they do not care about the tags here either.
then the game has to be removed.
it's sad but no place for rule breakers

TexOperator

Oct 29, 2020
then the game has to be removed.
it's sad but no place for rule breakers
Not sure, why people keep quoting me here.

In case you didn't understand, what I was saying before, here an ELI5 version:
The paywalling of the def sucks. I consider their op false advertisement.

If the thread has to be removed or not, is not for me to decide. If it was, this thread would be as much existent, as the features of this game without paying (care, sarcasm again).

Edit:
There is an ignore feature in this board. Feel free to do the same as I just did, and click the "ignore thread" button at the top right.
a.png

Last edited:

Yotherethere

Apr 28, 2021
When it comes the frequent updates to this site, i understand the annoyance.
And i get it, it sucks that the game is behind a paywall. But honestly ... That is fair. I complaining about it, is like complaining about having to pay for a game on steam.

BondageIsArt

Aug 27, 2017
When it comes the frequent updates to this site, i understand the annoyance.
And i get it, it sucks that the game is behind a paywall. But honestly ... That is fair. I complaining about it, is like complaining about having to pay for a game on steam.
Absolutely false as while I understand that asking for pay, for a product you worked on or are working on, is fair to compare it to steam is where its no longer fair game. If you were to buy a game on steam it would be a one time purchase, unless its a subscription based game like FFXIV, and you would get getting updates as the game progresses in development, but for this game it requires you to pay a monthly fee for an unfinished game. Even if you were to just pay the one time you are limited to the builds put out on that month you paid.
As for the false advertisement, steam has created policy stating any and all store page gallery images must be of what you can expect in the product you purchase. The dev of this post has decided to rather post screencaps of a game we on F95 have no access to and goes under false advertisement

Yotherethere

Apr 28, 2021
Absolutely false as while I understand that asking for pay, for a product you worked on or are working on, is fair to compare it to steam is where its no longer fair game. If you were to buy a game on steam it would be a one time purchase, unless its a subscription based game like FFXIV, and you would get getting updates as the game progresses in development, but for this game it requires you to pay a monthly fee for an unfinished game. Even if you were to just pay the one time you are limited to the builds put out on that month you paid.
As for the false advertisement, steam has created policy stating any and all store page gallery images must be of what you can expect in the product you purchase. The dev of this post has decided to rather post screencaps of a game we on F95 have no access to and goes under false advertisement
How is it false advertising? I may be wrong, but i have seen no rule breaking here. But you can of course quote the rule saying that this is false advertising. What i see in the images, is a teaser. I have read the rules about tagging. But that is different.
And if the rules are broken, then why do the admins not delete the game?

Mar 17, 2019
How is it false advertising? I may be wrong, but i have seen no rule breaking here. But you can of course quote the rule saying that this is false advertising. What i see in the images, is a teaser. I have read the rules about tagging. But that is different.
And if the rules are broken, then why do the admins not delete the game?
the advertising Pictures showing Futa Content that isnt in the Version that we get here, That means that people who like Futa and therefore download the game for it do not get what was "promised" to them in the pictures.
So... in my opinion this is false advertising or even a scam.

Yotherethere

Apr 28, 2021
the advertising Pictures showing Futa Content that isnt in the Version that we get here, That means that people who like Futa and therefore download the game for it do not get what was "promised" to them in the pictures.
So... in my opinion this is false advertising or even a scam.
It's not really a scam. I'm pretty sure that it is actual content. Just not in the public version. As i said, a teaser. And it really does say public version. So people sets themselves up to disappointment, and that is on them and not the developer.
If this really was a scam or false advertising, then why is the game still available on this site?

Mar 17, 2019
It's not really a scam. I'm pretty sure that it is actual content. Just not in the public version. As i said, a teaser. And it really does say public version. So people sets themselves up to disappointment, and that is on them and not the developer.
If this really was a scam or false advertising, then why is the game still available on this site?
okay, let's take another example, imagine someone puts a picture of a pair of really cool shoes on the internet and just writes "for free" underneath and when you get the shoes you only get the laces and a note on it that says "you have to pay me 50 $ for the whole shoe"
this is exactly the same as with this game.

and now to the question, why the game still exists here even though it is a scam?
i have absolutely no idea.
i guess the admins don't give a fuck, like the developer who give a fuck about the complains over his game here

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes