Unity Love Cumedy [v0.7.1 Full] [Tiny Tweak Devs]

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
koooooonsoft asked in ULMF forums to stop releasing his games, he didn't even released demos for them, he prevented them totally.

how you think he will spend time working on the game while he's getting no money? all you want is kicking him out here so the game get released for free, thus less support for him, and this will lead to the death of the game .

rather than being rude af, support him or stfu.

Jun 22, 2017
MaskMan191 , There was plenty of things added since day one such as purple wing clothing set, Christmas clothing set, new eye visuals and colors, plenty of new makeup, new animations, fluid simulation, improved environment, and much more.

I'm not sure what locked content with sounds you are talking about, would you be able to pinpoint exactly what this content is? I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.
You know damn well what I'm talking about

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
I do not understand why is everybody hating on this game, i understand it's getting updated everytime and not "much" changes.

But still, it has a VERY big ammount of things available, from what i tested, at the very least 90% of the things are not paywalled, only some accessories/clothing, and our own model? That's all i can remind ofnow.

2 free poses + Some others already included in some of the objects in the game?

A lot of customization for sure.

Although i was sad i couldn't be a girl with a dick as playable model due to the need of support for that, which is fine.

TweakTiny

Honestly a lot could be improved,
UI needs some work ;
the models might need some slight better work since they feel a little bit weird? Maybe it's the face am not sure ;
Some of the animations are slightly Janky but that is fine, could be improved ;
More options to accessories and clothing would be awesome if possible ;
Maybe adding our own girl model but with no customization? Maybe for people who actually want to be more emersive with their own sexual desires (I know i know, it's a public demo, but who knows maybe) ;
A bigger variety of objects/maybe even toys to play with! ;

Those are my small suggestions, shouldn't be too difficult for this kind of game, it already has a foundation, just needs some more work.

Honest rate, id give it a 7.5/10 for sure.

Ah one last thing, maybe change the Images of the thread or promote the game better since i think it's actually against the law to promote something that is not what it is for a demo, and of course will upset some people.

That's my review.

Reactions: TweakTiny

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
This game has potential
I will re-visit it when it stops doing sneaky shit like trying to go out on the internet. And locking the rights on its folder.

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
why are you so aggressive? in theory, you should pay for his content, releasing it for free is pirating, normal devs can just ask for his game to be never released in a forums, he is kind enough to release it for free with some cosmetics and poses behind a pay wall.
I would like to quickly point out, this is a piracy site you know? Sure there is a lot more to the site these days, but at its core this is still a site where you can obtain premium content for the low low price of free.

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
On a more unrelated note, the game itself is highly disingenuous in trying to call the glorified tech demo a "public" build. Mate, demos are for the public but the site has specific tags for demos. Stop misleading people and call each release "tech demo build 0.x.x"
A public release usually is a few version behind the premium version or the premium version has extra "quality of life features" such as cheats or ways to make the game more interesting, such as cosmetic features.

All in all, this demo has changed very little from when I last reviewed it a year ago. There is work put in here but you are intentionally misleading people with the way you represent this game.

Reactions: Sakurash
Oct 18, 2017
(Edit for clarifications)

I do not understand why is everybody hating on this game, i understand it's getting updated everytime and not "much" changes.

Although i was sad i couldn't be a girl with a dick as playable model due to the need of support for that, which is fine.
Um, wait, the Futa bit has been taken of the paywalled side too? and only cosmetics behind the paywall?
thats wierd

Also, it doesn't need any more support than having a male playable model...

And it's more 90% thats at least been promised thats missing and HAD pictures showing it's at least been IN the game, like such Futa models
But yes, there has been updates that added stuff all across

I'm not saying "We should get the game for free" or anything, pay for the game if you want the stuff behind paywall, HOWEVER, the game at least DID NOT tell what was and what wasn't behind paywall, and as some comments have noted, there are pictures now missing, because those pictures showed content from in the game, that isn't in the Free version we can access

If you don't believe me about the futa bit, just check the Dev's sig, yes it might be done to be artsy, but if you go back to VERY early changelogs, it also states that Futa exists, behind the paywall

Futa might've been removed for X reason, but it's not "because it needs support" more likely (but maybe not true) is that the Futa Model was something they decided not to have for a while because they wanted to focus on the male-female bits more first, THAT would make the Futa Model need support they don't currently have

Again, not demanding the paywall being removed or anything, it's the Dev's choice, but you shouldn't lie to stand behind the Dev, anymore than people should lie to tear the Dev down

(P.S. Dev, I am not downloading this newest version until I've gotten a completely honest answer to this question)
Does the game really try to connect online? for what purpose?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cakeey

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Hey Sniikey , thanks for the review! You’ve correctly pointed out all the things that should be improved. A lot of work is constantly being put into the infrastructure of the project (the stuff that players do not normally see) so it can allow us to add future content with ease and hopefully with least possible bugs. All the stuff you mentioned is definitely on our roadmap, but a bit further down the line I'm afraid. As of this moment, our priority is to make sure the gameplay and user experience is frictionless and fun to play even with current janky models and animations. And we also work on the game in our spare time so estimating accurately when all this content will be done is impossible. Thanks again for a constructive review!

sweesh , thanks for letting us know, we’ll investigate it!

NE DAM, sounds like you’re unhappy about the game. Can you please clarify why you think it’s a scam? I just want to make sure we are on the same page.

TFurguson69 Shadowmoon Valken, the game opens up the internet browser and takes you to the game's Patreon page when you click on Patreon-only content and it always asks for confirmation before doing that. And there’s also some functionality that streams some news images on the main menu and also in-game TV. These are the reasons why the game is trying to connect to the internet and there’s no sneaky stuff I assure you.

Shadowmoon Valken, I’ve read a few times through your post but I’m having trouble understanding your question (especially the futa & paywalled stuff). Can you please clarify it?

Reactions: Cakeey and sweesh

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
sweesh , thanks for letting us know, we’ll investigate it!
Awesome.
Actually the whole macOS package doesn't work because zipped incorrectly. Rebuilding the .app directory's structure and set correct permission ed executable flag can fix the problem and let the game launch, tho those that don't know how to do it (and I reckon is the majority) will just be baffled by the zip output and give up :(

I doubt the keyboard input problems are tie to the zip problems, but zipping correctly is probably a way simpler task than debugging the keyboard :D

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes