nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Yeah hope 1.0.2 coming soon the mc voice volume up and down are really annoying some scene he quiet to the point i barely here anything and some he just shout out of nowhere

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
okay last question ;D i only place the zip file as itself on the created (mods) folder without excrating it right>? or i extract it ?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
okay last question ;D i only place the zip file as itself on the created (mods) folder without excrating it right>? or i extract it ?
Yep, no need to extract it. Just place it in "mods" folder you created in the data folder and run the game

Anowood

May 8, 2018
So now that I have seen an uncensored sex scene I must say they are actually pretty good but too bad that the sex scenes don't appear in the gallery so you have to go trough unskipable dialog everytime you want to see them.

clowth

May 20, 2017
is it "Mods" or "mods", i chose the first one because all folders start with a capital letter

henry25555

Feb 14, 2019
So now that I have seen an uncensored sex scene I must say they are actually pretty good but too bad that the sex scenes don't appear in the gallery so you have to go trough unskipable dialog everytime you want to see them.
They released an update with a gallery for the scenes, hopefully someone will upload the update.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I have to say that this game is VERY porly balanced...

Out of nowhere, I got -1000 love plus another -1000 as charisma bonus (this mechanics is idiotic).
Why? Because the foreign princess told me that she saw me spending time with nurse.
I talked to the nurse about 5 times. Our relationship is not even at level 1...
So I practically got the game over, without knowing it.

Moreover, there is no indicator of how far you are from the next level of relationship (they really should use numbers, like "to next level you need 500 love points"). Sometimes you may lose weeks before you find a hidden event that takes you to the next level of relationship. Some events are marked (exclamation mark), but some are not, and your only hope is to trace the girls and try to talk to them in every area. In addition, it is extremely difficult to get to the last level of a relationship with just one girl, so you can forget the "harem end". Requirements for the next level of relationship should be reduced by at least 30%.

BTW:
I just read a few official statements from the authors on the steam forum. It seems that some of the route is slightly buggy, and can not be completed. Moreover, those dialogues where you have a choice are really important. One wrong choice and route cannot be completed (in some cases is absolutely impossible to guess what the right choice is).

I guess I'll wait for walkthrough.
I refuse to waste another 20 hours for another bad end.
A great pity that the game saving system is absolutely stupid :(

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
If anyone wants to cheat and uses Cheat Engine.

Money is Float Value
MC and Hugh's health are 4 bytes along with the stat bar and break limit.

It's incredibly easy to cheat things.
Do you know how to edit the time? it's the only thing that I can't find, I've searched for it by the hour (e.g:9) and by the hour and minutes (e.g:900) and I've searched all the different value types but still nothing.

shigeaki

Jul 31, 2019
worked for me, thank you very much wooby6

OK After poking around the game code it turns out Love Esquire has a built-in hidden mod loader.

so to install the mods, simply create a folder called mods in Love Esquire_Data and Place the zip file in that folder, then run the game
to check it got installed correctly a folder called mods should appear in the games save location

Mac:
Users/[username]/library/cache/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire
Or
Users/[username]/library/Application Support/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Windows:
C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile\Love Esquire

Linux:
/home/[username]/.config/unity3d/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Only use one of these mods at a time (since they override the same files)

@Rockman- Update the OP with these new files

Links Updated
Greatest Pleasure CGs [Censored]: - - -
Hip to be Squire [Uncensored]: - - -

also, to anyone who downloads my previous patch there is no need to uninstall it
(to anyone who wants to tho use the attached ORG Files extract to "Love Esquire_Data" )

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Do you know how to edit the time? it's the only thing that I can't find, I've searched for it by the hour (e.g:9) and by the hour and minutes (e.g:900) and I've searched all the different value types but still nothing.

cheat engine it worked for me the first time daring battle,
type in the money you loot get daring battle once you find it---->rise it all the way to 9999999999999 like a greedy jerk,

it also works for MC & hugh health, you can freeze there health, making them immune to damage.

after install mod, Can load game? or New game?
you can load,
make sure you install only 1 of the mods, they are not combatable with each other.

• Angry
Reactions: Mogeko1
Mar 19, 2018
For those that interested in using cheat engine most data are on float. I've succesfully edited money and stat exp. Both are simple enough. For exp just look for the initial value (0 works) and scan for the changes. I think the address changed each level so just change the value to 1k and you'll instantly get to lv10 the next time you train. Good luck.

Edit : Ok, I was wrong. Seems the adress doesn't change with each level, it also doesn't change when you reload the game, it only changes when you exited the game, and 1k is not enough to get to lv10 from lv1. So just change it to 10k or something, it doesn't break the game, hopefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainyIna

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Gonna wait to play this after they update with the balance and bugfixes along with NG+, since people are having some pretty frustrating glitches and balance issues. Hopefully the uncensor mod still is compatible. Thank you wooby6 for your hard work.

Oct 25, 2017
I try everything but mod still not work... I hope its nothing to do with WinRAR... I already spent 24 hours + playing this game... hope someone releases cgi or just easy cheat to save time.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Hey not sure if it is all correct, but I found this on steam.

These are the options you should select on the important events which are marked with !!! It may be the closest thing we all have to a walkthrough out there

AMY:
- Thanks for the snack, Sis
- It’s good I’ve got someone watching my back
- I'm willing to listen
- Pops loves you

GISELLE:
- Is there any way to help these people
- Wanna go for a drink
- Cheer her up
- It's not too late

KAMALA:
- Let that anger out