wooby6

Feb 17, 2018
wooby6, just to be sure, do we need to remove the "read-only" attribute on the game folder, because it is enforced by default.
there's no need to do that since it's a different install method

Also I've updated my post it is 100% working now

OK After poking around the game code it turns out Love Esquire has a built-in hidden mod loader.

so to install the mods, simply create a folder called mods in Love Esquire_Data and Place the zip file in that folder, then run the game
to check it got installed correctly a folder called mods should appear in the games save location

Mac:
Users/[username]/library/cache/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire
Or
Users/[username]/library/Application Support/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Windows:
C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile\Love Esquire

Linux:
/home/[username]/.config/unity3d/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Only use one of these mods at a time (since they override the same files)

@Rockman- Update the OP with these new files

Links Updated

also, to anyone who downloads my previous patch there is no need to uninstall it
(to anyone who wants to tho use the attached ORG Files extract to "Love Esquire_Data" )

Last edited:

aztak

May 20, 2017
So I found this CE sheet from someone named ColonelRVH, here is his patreon

the post for his cheat sheet is here

Happy wanking!

bgpp

Jun 29, 2018
there's no need to do that since it's a different install method

Also I've updated my post it is 100% working now
So: create a folder "mod" and put it into \Love Esquire\Love Esquire_Data not into \Love Esquire (who has those folders Love Esquire_Data, SteamEmu and the executable Love Esquire?
It's that right? Doesn't even need to extract the zip file?

EDIT: Ok, I think it's working, the folder "Mods" appeared in my save folder.

Last edited:

SkyRanger

Jul 16, 2017
So: create a folder "mod" and put it into \Love Esquire\Love Esquire_Data not into \Love Esquire (who has those folders Love Esquire_Data, SteamEmu and the executable Love Esquire?
It's that right? Doesn't even need to extract the zip file?
That's right. I just tried it and worked for me.

I'd like to know if I have to make a new save though.

Anowood

May 8, 2018
Are you supposed to see nipples with the patch? Because I have unlocked one sex scene and they're still clothed.

The Imp

Aug 12, 2018
So I found this CE sheet from someone named ColonelRVH, here is his patreon

the post for his cheat sheet is here

Happy wanking!
thx for the link but how do you use thecheatscript? first i've heard of that page all i get its a file type called CT

Reactions: Furnox

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
ummm hello :) can anyone tell me the different between Greatest Pleasure CGs and Hip to be Squire :)) i just downloaded the game and i want uncensored gallery

The Imp

Aug 12, 2018
ummm hello :) can anyone tell me the different between Greatest Pleasure CGs and Hip to be Squire :)) i just downloaded the game and i want uncensored gallery
Greatest Pleasure CGs = is just game as it is uncensored with no extra sex scenes added
Hip to be Squire = uncensored + Added Sex Scenes

you can only have 1 active, but go with hip to be squire

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
Greatest Pleasure CGs = is just game as it is uncensored with no extra sex scenes added
Hip to be Squire = uncensored + Added Sex Scenes

you can only have 1 active, but go with hip to be squire
oh so even if the game is cencoresd the mod uncensore it ,that's so nice , thanks :D (do i get it right?)

The Imp

Aug 12, 2018
oh so even if the game is cencoresd the mod uncensore it ,that's so nice , thanks :D (do i get it right?)
k i'll try to explain it, the developers of the game is from a country where sex games is apperently a taboo, so they they did is have "fansmade" "themselves" release a Uncensor patch, and a uncensor patch with the sex scenes that was "not added to the game"

this way they had one of there developers pose as a "fan" post a mod for the game that altered the game for them

but yes, one is just a uncensor of the censored game

the Hip to be Squire is that, plus it also gives you the sex scenes

if you bought it on steam you can just go to the workshop place and pick one of the mods
- just dont pick both as it will overwrite each other and not work at all

The Imp

Aug 12, 2018
and v1.0.1 is up, we need a kind soul to provide us with new download link for this

Reactions: henry25555

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
thx for the link but how do you use thecheatscript? first i've heard of that page all i get its a file type called CT
The cheat engine by ColonelRVH is a customized cheat engine and is easy to use.

This is how to use it

1- Run the game "love esquire"

2- run the cheat engine "Love Esquire [Tv1.0][ColonelRVH].ct" , press on the glowing item. Capture1.PNG

3- select "love esquire" and press "open"

The table is at the bottom. You need to tick "initiate cheat features" to activate it.

Let say i want unlimited money and Max status so i tick the following

Capture.PNG

[ if it did not trigger right away, just get some money from battle and view character status (next to bed) and it will trigger]

Reactions: Sambate

alekseks

Jun 1, 2017
I have the mods folder in appeared in my save folder. But I went through the game until the end, but the scene was censored ... What did I do wrong?

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
k i'll try to explain it, the developers of the game is from a country where sex games is apperently a taboo, so they they did is have "fansmade" "themselves" release a Uncensor patch, and a uncensor patch with the sex scenes that was "not added to the game"

this way they had one of there developers pose as a "fan" post a mod for the game that altered the game for them

but yes, one is just a uncensor of the censored game

the Hip to be Squire is that, plus it also gives you the sex scenes

if you bought it on steam you can just go to the workshop place and pick one of the mods
- just dont pick both as it will overwrite each other and not work at all
thanks for your effort and time ^^

Reactions: Sylaz56
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes