henry25555

Feb 14, 2019
Yeah, so we'll have to wait for a Hero with Unity experience to merge the mod and the game for us.

Either that or someone uploads the HCG so we can see if it's worth it or not.

Reactions: swmas

razzysnazzy

Oct 9, 2019
I'm confused, some people say this version already has the mod installed, but others say that you have to install it. Could someone tell me what mode is or isn't in this version of the game?
The post before said the game was patched not modded.

The game has the "nude patch". Which is not what you want. So yes when people said it was patched it is. But the mod is what you want. The patch only made the base game have nudity NOT sex. Not even all the nudity at that only want was removed for steam. The first mod that this doesn't have adds the sex CG censored. The hips mod the 2nd one linked on page 4 adds the same CGs as the first mod but uncensored.

As your looking for sex you want the mod.

auuks way of doing the mod dose not work someone needs to decoompress the files add in the mod than recompress than upload. His way just adds the file to the folder not into the aspect pack that is being read. Yes game will run his way but it wont change anything the game just wont read his additions.

Reactions: Althalus123

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
The post before said the game was patched not modded.

The game has the "nude patch". Which is not what you want. So yes when people said it was patched it is. But the mod is what you want. The patch only made the base game have nudity NOT sex. Not even all the nudity at that only want was removed for steam. The first mod that this doesn't have adds the sex CG censored. The hips mod the 2nd one linked on page 4 adds the same CGs as the first mod but uncensored.

As your looking for sex you want the mod.

auuks way of doing the mod dose not work someone needs to decoompress the files add in the mod than recompress than upload. His way just adds the file to the folder not into the aspect pack that is being read. Yes game will run his way but it wont change anything the game just wont read his additions.
So just need to wait or buy the game by yourself

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I start played the game and ... i think it realy great even without 18+ patch i think i would play it and maybe buy it if i have the cash someday

Reactions: shigeaki

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
@Rockman-
here's the 18+ patch made using AssetsBundleExtractor & the data provided by Yangyang Mobile

Extract to Love Esquire_Data
As another user said, I think you did the wrong file. The "Hip To Be Squire" is the one you want. The Greatest Pleasure is only partial. The Hip Squire is the full mod. You're a hero for doing this, but I think you might have done the wrong one.

Reactions: shigeaki
Oct 9, 2019
@Rockman-
here's the 18+ patch made using AssetsBundleExtractor & the data provided by Yangyang Mobile

Extract to Love Esquire_Data
this is the "Greatest Pleasure CG" Version I will release the uncensored version in a while
Awesome, thanks for this. I'll just go ahead and start playing with it as is, I wager before I complete any routes well enough to worry about it I'll be able to come back here and grab the uncensored version off ya. Glad to see how fast it was done, too. Game's barely out and you're bloody on it.

wooby6

Feb 17, 2018
I have to go a different route to make "hip to be squire" work, I need a full save (or a save with at least one route complete) before I can test if it works or not

this is mainly due to added assets that "hip to be squire" uses to replace the censored ones

Last edited:

popoto856

Sep 5, 2019
I have to go a different route to make "hip to be squire" work, I need a full save (or a save with at least one route complete) before I can test if it works or not

this is mainly due to added assets that "hip to be squire" uses to replace the censored ones
Thanks for trying to help the entire community with the patch, please be aware that we thank you very much for your effort and attention!

ktron

May 6, 2017
There is so little sexual content, even with the mod, that it isn't worth playing for that reason. But it's still worth playing through at least once--it's actually... good.

(Got the Amy ending. Supposedly there is a harem ending although I'm finding it hard to imagine how, as there seemingly isn't enough time to even woo up two girls, let alone five. Must be something tricky about it.)

Reactions: Amariithynar
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes