omariijahdiel

Sep 8, 2019
so are you saying that there both the file"farmer" and the folder"farmer" will be side by side with the same name without any issues?
no due to the nature of windows filesystem it wont allow you to do that
most probably the files are compressed and we need some way to extract them -> add patch content -> pack them again

Reactions: Rimbaud

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Regarding the "Hip to be Squire" Uncensored Patch

You could actually unzip it and see its content.

For example inside AnimatedAssets\cgAmyHentai1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, there are boobs!

Rimbaud

Apr 15, 2018
Obviously the game is patchable since it already has a patch applied.
Has it though? Try to find ANY of the actual files from the two workshop zips in the actual game zip. Just because someone who ISN'T the op said it's patched doesn't mean it is.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Has it though? Try to find ANY of the actual files from the two workshop zips in the actual game zip. Just because someone who ISN'T the op said it's patched doesn't mean it is.
True, but I'm not downloading this game until I know for sure it's patched and has a decent amount of sex in it so I can't confirm either way.

omariijahdiel

Sep 8, 2019
so i confirmed those are standard compressed unity asset bundles so if someone has the editor just extract them and merge the folders

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guys, can someone help me to find where is stored save files? I know that in the game folder exist save folder but there is no files. I think saves stored somewhere in system folder but i have no idea where.
I just want to make backup of saves before lake contest.

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Guys, can someone help me to find where is stored save files? I know that in the game folder exist save folder but there is no files. I think saves stored somewhere in system folder but i have no idea where.
I just want to make backup of saves before lake contest.
location for the save file for windows:

C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile\Love Esquire

Feb 20, 2019
if you REALLY want to do it manually go get unity asset bundle editor open the files with the same names as folder names and add the contents as assets, i am not completely certain that some .exe modification is not warranted though
okay thanks, seems like work but anyone tryna upload the game with the hip to be squire mod?

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
I'm confused, some people say this version already has the mod installed, but others say that you have to install it. Could someone tell me what mode is or isn't in this version of the game?

Althalus123

Sep 8, 2019
I'm confused, some people say this version already has the mod installed, but others say that you have to install it. Could someone tell me what mode is or isn't in this version of the game?
I am quite sure that this doesn't have mods installed. not a 100% though

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
lmao i doubt that because they hurt themself even more especially with the steam sale someone saw no sexual content and just move on not looking back at all
I mean they advertise having sexual content on the steam store.

Bleublanc

May 9, 2017
Cut out all naughty stuff, add it as a Steam mod and BAM! Better DRM than Denuvo.
i thinks its just this unity engine limiting acces moding games, any other steam mods work fine manually. will try using nexus unity mod manager wonder if its works.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes