Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
If someone have the original game, he can tell us the path where the workshop gets the downloads and we can try to reproduce it maybe. If not, I'm afraid there isn't any way to patch it.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Althalus123

Sep 8, 2019
From what i can gather we may need someone that buyed this game and applied the mod to share his vnscenes folder and his sounds and sounds.manifest since just like with the files in vnscenes there seems to be a compressed file with the assets, Example "Warrior" that you can't open and one with code to acces those assets "Warrior.Manifest" so maybe steam has a way to put the files of the mod inside those compressed files if that the case maybe "AnimatedAssets" and "AnimatedConfigs" are compressed too. but we need some hero that can share with us how his folder game looks with the mod installed
Or maybe reupload the game with mod already installed

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Welp just played it to a bad ending and have no idea how I reached it. I'll have to wait for a walkthrough to pick it up again because I am extremely lost as to how I got it. Game badly needs a hint system and a button to quickly return to the map.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

auuk

Dec 10, 2018
How to install the patch ? its easy go to data/streamingassets and drop patch files in vn scenes but dont forget to disable only read in folder

Althalus123

Sep 8, 2019
How to install the patch ? its easy go to data/streamingassets and drop patch files in vn scenes but dont forget to disable only read in folder
But I cant really override files. eg in vnscene folder is file for farmer so I cant move the folder "farmer" in there without changing the name

henry25555

Feb 14, 2019
Can someone maybe post "Hip to be Squire" Screenshots? Thanks :)
Yeah that would optimal, the problem is that the game was just released so i don't think people have finished it completely yet. I want to actually buy the game but my gripe is that reading from their kickstarter the game has a confirmed harem route, but i have a feeling there aren't any actual harem H-scenes only individual ones, and that would certainly ruin my day because what even would be the point of a harem route then.

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Are you sure? there already a sound file and other file in there and it look like a package file not in a folder so you can't paste there

lollo922

May 23, 2019
I just realized.. that these are the same devs who made The Letter, that magnificent horror VN.

Didn't thought they would do such a thing :oops:

Rimbaud

Apr 15, 2018
I'm not so sure auuk knows what he's talking about. He found a vnscenes folder in the main game folder and both the patch zips, and just assumed the patches should unzip where that main game folder vnscenes is. That's not the way steam workshop apps work though. On you computer, the steam work shop apps, which these two zips are, are in completely separate folders (steamapps/workshop/content/a series of numbers/then another) from the actual games (steamapps/common/game). Maybe rockman can sort this out since he posted both the game and then the two workshop zips, but I don't really know how you combine workshop app folders WITH the games themselves. They're kept separated for a reason.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes