honkhonk555

May 1, 2017
OMG almost downloaded it before I saw the the no sexual content tag. Would have been a waste of space and bandwidth

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to edit Unity saves? I know where to find the save files but I can't seem to find any of the values I'm looking for and I've searched all the files with both decimal and Hex versions. I'm looking for the day and money and I've been using the Save Editor site. Played through it once already but I want to see what happens if I max all the stats at the end.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Huh...I saw youtube videos about the demo waaaaays back. Looked like a small game with some stupid humor (which i liked) but completely forgot about it.

nebneb12

Dec 11, 2018
Same here about how to install the workshop mod. I assume throwing everything in the Windows folder, but I've read both mods can't be used at once because they are modifying the same files. Source:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
How THE ABSOLUTE FUCK do you beat that first fucking fight?!
Ok, I'm guessing you did what I did and didn't follow the tutorial. What happens if you go off script is that the game forces you to use cheer on the boss mob, which then does 999 dmg to your knight and kills him.

To avoid this just start the tutorial again and follow the exact instructions(just don't click any skill until it tells you to). That way you taunt first, use heal next, loot, then Cheer on the 3 mobs and get some dialogue. The boss mob appears, reduces your knight to 1 HP, you use Cheer again and finish the tutorial.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Ok, so from what I've read on the Steam page, Greatest Pleasure mod gives slightly ecchi CGs and the Hip to be Squire Uncensored mod gives the same CGs, but uncensored. Both mods modify the same files, so only one can be installed at a time. Based on the above information, Hip to be Squire Uncensored is the one most people here would want.

News post in question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThatFGuy

Jan 19, 2019
From what i can gather we may need someone that buyed this game and applied the mod to share his vnscenes folder and his sounds and sounds.manifest since just like with the files in vnscenes there seems to be a compressed file with the assets, Example "Warrior" that you can't open and one with code to acces those assets "Warrior.Manifest" so maybe steam has a way to put the files of the mod inside those compressed files if that the case maybe "AnimatedAssets" and "AnimatedConfigs" are compressed too. but we need some hero that can share with us how his folder game looks with the mod installed

razzysnazzy

Oct 9, 2019
Steam mods are norm kept in appdata so the files might go in there somewhere but not seeing anything generated in there

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes