LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
What is wrong with games lately. Why they have no sexual content. This is torture...I have nothing to play.
you have nothing to play really? so you've played every single other game on this site with sexual content? if you want something to play there are a lot of games on the site that you can try, going on a game thread and complaining about lack of sexual content isn't really going to change anything
threadmeme.png

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Wow, the art in this game is beautiful. Kinda sad about the no sexual content thing, but oh well. Humor, gameplay and at least some nudity should make up for it. Will definitely give it a shot.

EDIT: If you haven't watched the trailer, do it. So worth it.

Reactions: shigeaki

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Horribly slow pacing. To walk a single building is 1 hour.. 2 is 2 hours.. how fucking slow does this asshole walk? Snail could probably beat him. Since you walk so damn slow it takes forever to train up health and such. Now second crap with this game is that if you don't make it back to the house by midnight you lose 6 hours of game time! You will not wake up to 12pm.. WTF? Hour late penalized by 6 damn hours.

Combat is total and utter crap! You can't loot or you will die because you heal so damn little but the monsters do so much damn damage. Really when you do loot can only grab a single bag at a time? WTF is this guy the wimpiest guy in the world he can only grab one bag.. and the animation after first few times is just stupid.. the game just to make it longer makes you watch the long slow ass action in battle.. can't skip or fast forward these actions.. damn idiot drops to his face every single fucking time and then rolls to get a single bag.. How fucking stupid is that? He builds up his 3 stats and still can't stand on his own damn two feet.. And I am so sick of the taunt as it's boring as crap after seeing it several times.. you can't change.. game just gets super boring as I get hundreds of points for girls but nothing happens. It just drags on tediously.

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Oh i actually played a game from the same devs called "The Letter" (horror game) and it had a good story+characters and interesting plot, so i have high hopes for this one.
I agree with you, "The Letter" was a very interesting game, specially the voice-acting. Still do not know why they put a scary jump in the start menu, though :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: TobiMAH
D

Deleted member 1620544

sounds interesting ... thanks for the game :)

KariArisu

May 20, 2018
There is a new workshop item

How would I add this myself?

jyristin

Aug 11, 2017
So this is just a make your own adult game? no sexual content but feel free to edit some of your own into it. Feels like they just cheaped out on the cg side

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
just played an hr or so, going to keep playing but...pF AHAHAHAHHAAHAH :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: the MC is so so so so so damn funny loling my ass off so hard pffff hahah:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p

Reactions: shigeaki
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes