SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
If you install the mod, do you have to use a new game? Cause ive done the mods and the boar scene with the princess still has her covered up

icen9ne

Oct 18, 2016
I've tried the tutorial battle several times now, making sure to take my time. No matter what I do, the boss 1 shots the knight and it's a loss. If you cheat and freeze HP to win the fight, nothing happens afterwards and you have no choice but to re-do it since you can't leave. Anyone have any tips for finishing this so I can get on with the game?

• Angry
Reactions: McAlgar

luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
I've tried the tutorial battle several times now, making sure to take my time. No matter what I do, the boss 1 shots the knight and it's a loss. If you cheat and freeze HP to win the fight, nothing happens afterwards and you have no choice but to re-do it since you can't leave. Anyone have any tips for finishing this so I can get on with the game?
Your supposed to lose the fight. Your supposed to be at 1 HP and the boss kills you. The knight saves you afterwards.

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Hey not sure if it is all correct, but I found this on steam.

These are the options you should select on the important events which are marked with !!! It may be the closest thing we all have to a walkthrough out there

AMY:
- Thanks for the snack, Sis
- It’s good I’ve got someone watching my back
- I'm willing to listen
- Pops loves you

GISELLE:
- Is there any way to help these people
- Wanna go for a drink
- Cheer her up
- It's not too late

KAMALA:
- Let that anger out
- Beatrice won't like this
- It's nothing like that
- I've checked, she's clear

BEATRICE:
- No
- It is
- You can't give up
- Will you be able to handle it

VEL (provided by devs on forums):
- Teach Shrimp a lesson
- She can handle herself
- You owned up to your mistakes
- He'd appreciate it if it's from you

Also

- Relationship with waifu should be at least 5500
- Get romance endings by Month 4 Day 29 latest
at least 5500, oh my god, the ladies are very greedy!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow60834

The Imp

Aug 12, 2018
Vel's ending? its not in the 1.00 release?

k OP has been updated to 1.01A------>enjoy.
i hate to be that guy, but you forgot to steamemu to the file, luckily for me i had it from the last download
and thanks for the update

Asahida

Jun 8, 2017
I have both versions of the game in different directories. Trying them out, the 1.00A version creates a mods directory in the "AppData\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile\Love Esquire" where the saves are stored when I put the hip to be squire mod (as a zip file) in the mods folder in Love Esquire_Data.

I do the same thing with 1.01, I put the mod in the right place (Love Esquire_Data\Mods), but now the game doesn't create a Mods folder in the save location "AppData\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile\Love Esquire". Actually it deletes the Mods folder if there was on in the first place!

I believe the Hip to be squire mod doesn't actually work with 1.01A because of this,but I haven't finished the game to confirm this. Maybe someone knows for sure?

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
I have both versions of the game in different directories. Trying them out, the 1.00A version creates a mods directory in the "AppData\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile\Love Esquire" where the saves are stored when I put the hip to be squire mod (as a zip file) in the mods folder in Love Esquire_Data.

I do the same thing with 1.01, I put the mod in the right place (Love Esquire_Data\Mods), but now the game doesn't create a Mods folder in the save location "AppData\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile\Love Esquire". Actually it deletes the Mods folder if there was on in the first place!

I believe the Hip to be squire mod doesn't actually work with 1.01A because of this,but I haven't finished the game to confirm this. Maybe someone knows for sure?
Just got it to work I think. With the most recent version you need to unzip the hip to be squire mod, create a Mods folder at the same place as before, put the unzipped folder in Mods, then run the game. After doing this it created the Mods folder at the local save location for me.

Asahida

Jun 8, 2017
Just got it to work I think. With the most recent version you need to unzip the hip to be squire mod, create a Mods folder at the same place as before, put the unzipped folder in Mods, then run the game. After doing this it created the Mods folder at the local save location for me.

You are right, this makes the folder. Hope someone will confirm if this does indeed make the uncensored mod work.
The uncensored scenes are present just at the game's finale? or is there something before?

Mar 19, 2018
This happened to me once when I experimented with cheating. So I restarted the game, no cheating, avoiding any training, make sure to follow the tutorial instruction, and only use heal on tutorial battle when i can choose. it works. So maybe try that? not sure if you have tried it.

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Start using the cheat table after the tutorial with Hugh.
PS: Wait for characters to talk and force you to use the skills.

bgpp

Jun 29, 2018
Ok, so, I was trying to get the Kamala birthday's event, but couldn't get it yet. Where this event happens? In that day, in my save, she only appear in castle and at night on home. If it is in the castle I screw things up, 'cuz I have a major event with Beatrice and instantly pop-up when I visit it. Is there anyone who can confirm this?

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
are you sure that works? I couldn't replicate it, It always deletes the mods folder once I start the game.

Anowood

May 8, 2018
Unzipping the mod works. I can confirm the sex scenes work that way. You also can use existing save files with the mods without any trouble.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes