sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
If you do it right, each playthrough takes bout 5 minutes to complete. (At x50 speed on cheat engine)

Here are all 5 endings with romance: (
(Giselle: slot 1. Vel: slot 4)
--- Gallery is not fully unlocked cuz I have other things to do with my life.

Save location:
Mac:
Users/[username]/library/cache/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire
Or
Users/[username]/library/Application Support/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Windows:
C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile\Love Esquire

Linux:
/home/[username]/.config/unity3d/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

@Rockman-

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
As I heard Greatest Pleasure mod makes ecchi scenes less censored. And Hip to be Squire mod adds sex scenes at the end. Question is - does Hip to be Squire mod removes censorship from ecchi scenes completely, removes it to a degree of Greatest Pleasure mod or does nothing of the sort except adding sex scenes in the end?
Since both mods are not compatible with each other - it seems to me very confusing considering that player can't have full experience with either of mods?

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
As I heard Greatest Pleasure mod makes ecchi scenes less censored. And Hip to be Squire mod adds sex scenes at the end. Question is - does Hip to be Squire mod removes censorship from ecchi scenes completely, removes it to a degree of Greatest Pleasure mod or does nothing of the sort except adding sex scenes in the end?
Since both mods are not compatible with each other - it seems to me very confusing considering that player can't have full experience with either of mods?
Reading through the scripts of the mods... Greatest Pleasure doesn't seem to do any besides from altering the ending. It doesn't actually add any scene if you look at the last few lines of the script.

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
I gave up and tried those ending save files. It does play endings just fine but it didn't play any of the hip to be squire scenes before the epilogue.

wooby6

Feb 17, 2018
the mods work fine on 1.0.1A provided they're installed correctly.

also, Rockman- There is no need to unzip the mods just place them in the mods folder the game has code to auto unzip & install any zip file placed in the mods folder (provided it is a proper mod, ie has a config.txt with proper data)

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018

also, Rockman- There is no need to unzip the mods just place them in the mods folder the game has code to auto unzip & install any zip file placed in the mods folder (provided it is a proper mod, ie has a config.txt with proper data)
For whatever reason on the most current version 1.01A, placing the zipped file in the games mod folder isn't creating the other mods folder located at the local save location when the game is launched. On the current version it is even removing that folder if someone had it saved locally before the current version according to other people.

The only way to get it to create the folder is to unzip it manually, however the mod itself is still not being loaded before epilogue scenes which could be an issue from the game or the mod itself.

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
Never managed to make it work on 1.0.1A... The update doesn't really change anything besides fixing a bug with Vel so there is absolutely no reason to play on 1.0.1A. I did have to swap between 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 to finish Vel's ending, though (I went back to 1.0.0 for the endings).

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Anyone else see a bad ending? Just saw Kamala bad ending and wow that statue was awesome. For a second there though I was totally getting some ntr vibes in the ending.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Just wondering, is there a harem ending in this game?
I've seen some people say there is, if I've understood it right you need to have seen each of the girls romance endings then on the next playthrough it should be possible, can't remember how to unlock it though, hope that helps.

Reactions: Cocomaster

wooby6

Feb 17, 2018
For whatever reason on the most current version 1.01A, placing the zipped file in the games mod folder isn't creating the other mods folder located at the local save location when the game is launched. On the current version it is even removing that folder if someone had it saved locally before the current version according to other people.

The only way to get it to create the folder is to unzip it manually, however the mod itself is still not being loaded before epilogue scenes which could be an issue from the game or the mod itself.
Odd checking the updated game data, it still has the unzip function,

I'm guessing is a bug in the update which may get rectified in the future.

baka_mitai

Oct 12, 2019

i can see the mods folder in my save even when i dont put any mods folder in the loveesquiredata folder. and am i only supposed to see ecchi scenes like the bath scene throughout the game even if the mods folder is in my save? will the mod only activate at the end? cause i thought i would see some h-scenes in some scenes while playing the game but seems like i cant. is it supposed to be like that?

baka_mitai

Oct 12, 2019
If you do it right, each playthrough takes bout 5 minutes to complete. (At x50 speed on cheat engine)

Here are all 5 endings with romance: (
(Giselle: slot 1. Vel: slot 4)
--- Gallery is not fully unlocked cuz I have other things to do with my life.

Save location:
Mac:
Users/[username]/library/cache/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire
Or
Users/[username]/library/Application Support/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Windows:
C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile\Love Esquire

Linux:
/home/[username]/.config/unity3d/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

@Rockman-
how do i access these save files? do i just paste it in the save location? do i have to rename the folders? cause i have only been playing one slot and the other slots are empty, the empty slots have no data 1570889373911.png 1570889441688.png

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes