Asahida

Jun 8, 2017
View attachment 427599 I have this but it only fade to black with Beatrice before the war and it end the game
What you are showing is the save game folder. Assuming you are running the 1.02 version AND you have unzipped the 'Hip to be squire' mod in the Love Esquire/Love Esquire_Data folder, then the extra uncensored scenes should work.

Also it's very important to have 5.5k relationship with the selected waifu. you can check how much it is by activating debug mode in the options menu.

I haven't gotten the beatrice ending, but I can confirm this worked with Kamala & Vel

threshtalker

Oct 12, 2019
What you are showing is the save game folder. Assuming you are running the 1.02 version AND you have unzipped the 'Hip to be squire' mod in the Love Esquire/Love Esquire_Data folder, then the extra uncensored scenes should work.

Also it's very important to have 5.5k relationship with the selected waifu. you can check how much it is by activating debug mode in the options menu.

I haven't gotten the beatrice ending, but I can confirm this worked with Kamala & Vel
so it's right? all I need to do is a 5.5k raltionship with others?

Asahida

Jun 8, 2017
so it's right? all I need to do is a 5.5k raltionship with others?

You need 5.5k relationship with the waifu you want to complete the ending. Do this with 4 of them, and when you complete it with the 5th one, you'll supposedly get the harem ending, but no one has done it and cofirmed.

Chrostiph

Oct 21, 2018
Can confirm the mod is working and the saves also work. This was surprisingly entertaining, great humor and voice acting. My only complain is that it's really grindy and if you want to see/trigger all the scenes inbetween you have to visit almost everything on a daily basis and try all the talk options and stuff. Also be careful with the cheat engine table: if you skip over some threshold values with the "affection" value then the game no longer progresses that waifu (as so often in these game).

If you want a nice H-Fap VN, skip this one, thought: you get some really nice softcore pics and one 4/10 scene at the end of each waifu. The real charm is the whole squiry story, I had some really good laughs. The whole content was very well written and voiced.

Reactions: Sylaz56 and Meythar

Pirat1000

Sep 5, 2018
What's on the front page? He gives a reference to the ending of each girl separately. But not the harem. Why answer at all if you answer wrong???

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Figured out how to get working on 1.02. Here is what you your mods folder should look like.

Ryaa

Jul 19, 2018
Is the hip to be squire and greatest pleasure CGs compatible? or is it one or the other? If not does the hip to be squire include the uncensored cgs?

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
And what did you do? mine lacks the last two files (.txt and .png)
What I did was download the to to be squire on the first then move the downloaded zip file to the mods file the hit extract with 7zip and all those files appeared in my mods file the deleted the zip and ran the game and sex scenes worked.Your mods folder should look like the picture I posted three posts above it should not look like the picture in this post. If you have mods then hip to be squire folder then the animated assets and and the other stuff from the zip it will still create the mods folder in the save game but the sex scenes won't play. You have to have mods then and then animated assets and other stuff zip in that order it won't work.

Last edited:

Ryaa

Jul 19, 2018
What I did was download the to to be squire on the first then move the downloaded zip file to the mods file the hit extract with 7zip and all those files appeared in my mods file the deleted the zip and ran the game and sex scenes worked.Your mods folder should look like the picture I posted three posts above it should not look like the picture in this post. If you have mods then hip to be squire folder then the animated assets and and the other stuff from the zip it will still create the mods folder in the save game but the sex scenes won't play. You have to have mods then and then animated assets and other stuff zip in that order it won't work.
Did greatest pleasures mod work alongside hip to be squire while you were testing?

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
ok all works with 1.02 allthou whole topic is a mess, and instructions on front page dont specify how to mod which version, for 1.02 i just extracted archive to mods folder and it works

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Here is a guide I found on steam by Raine
Romance Endings
Here are the choices you need to make to get all their arc scenes (major events, the one with exclamation mark thing).

AMY:
- Thanks for the snack, Sis
- It’s good I’ve got someone watching my back
- I'm willing to listen
- Pops loves you

GISELLE:
- Is there any way to help these people
- Wanna go for a drink
- Cheer her up
- It's not too late

KAMALA:
- Let that anger out
- Beatrice won't like this
- It's nothing like that
- I've checked, she's clear

BEATRICE:
- No
- It is
- You can't give up
- Will you be able to handle it

VEL (provided by devs on forums):
- Teach Shrimp a lesson
- She can handle herself
- You owned up to your mistakes
- He'd appreciate it if it's from you

Others (info provided by devs on forums):
- Relationship with waifu should be at least 5500
- Get romance endings by Month 4 Day 29 latest
Harem Ending
I haven't gotten this yet, so I don't know if it works. But according to Yangyang Discord you need to get waifu romance and give them ocarina in the same run. Do this for all waifu on 5 separate runs. The harem ending will play on the last waifu you romance.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
So, I've got 5472 with Vel. As soon as I reach 5500 the game ends and I get her friendship ending. Her heart won't turn from purple to red. What am I doing wrong? Besides not following the choices above I mean. I always reload to have these big choices give 100 points and "She can handle herself" gives only 50 while stepping in gives 100.
Edit: was probably the first choice, hang on, let me check.
Edit2: Seems like I got both 1 and 2 wrong then.

Last edited:

Asahida

Jun 8, 2017
So, I've got 5472 with Vel. As soon as I reach 5500 the game ends and I get her friendship ending. Her heart won't turn from purple to red. What am I doing wrong? Besides not following the choices above I mean. I always reload to have these big choices give 100 points and "She can handle herself" gives only 50 while stepping in gives 100.
Edit: was probably the first choice, hang on, let me check.
you get the good ending if you make 0-1 mistakes in the choices, neutral ending (friendship) by getting 2 choices wrong. bad ending by getting 3-4 of them wrong.

• Love
Reactions: Cube-Chan
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes