gigabarto

Oct 12, 2019
Well I've finished the 5 routes (with hentai mod installed) and IMO the routes are classified like this from worst to best (in terms of how interesting the story is not just the ending) my favorite girl is Beatrice BTW:
5. Kamala
4. Beatrice
3. Giselle
2. Amy
1. Vel
but i found the Amy actual romance ending to be kinda boring and Beatrice the best.

Now, the sex scenes from worst to best (hip to be squire mod):
5. Vel
4. Giselle
3. Beatrice
2. Kamala
1. Amy (i was really surprised, i guess the devs and the mod creator really do love Amy).

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone got all the five save for harem ending?

Not the first page please i don't even know how to use that it all slot 1 change the name do nothing try using one and use another to replace gallery getting reset probably not count toward ending

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Here is a guide I found on steam by Raine
Romance Endings
Here are the choices you need to make to get all their arc scenes (major events, the one with exclamation mark thing).

AMY:
- Thanks for the snack, Sis
- It’s good I’ve got someone watching my back
- I'm willing to listen
- Pops loves you

GISELLE:
- Is there any way to help these people
- Wanna go for a drink
- Cheer her up
- It's not too late

KAMALA:
- Let that anger out
- Beatrice won't like this
- It's nothing like that
- I've checked, she's clear

BEATRICE:
- No
- It is
- You can't give up
- Will you be able to handle it

VEL (provided by devs on forums):
- Teach Shrimp a lesson
- She can handle herself
- You owned up to your mistakes
- He'd appreciate it if it's from you

Others (info provided by devs on forums):
- Relationship with waifu should be at least 5500
- Get romance endings by Month 4 Day 29 latest
Harem Ending
I haven't gotten this yet, so I don't know if it works. But according to Yangyang Discord you need to get waifu romance and give them ocarina in the same run. Do this for all waifu on 5 separate runs. The harem ending will play on the last waifu you romance.
does it matter if easy or hard mode ? coz im grinding whole day and im kinda having enough of this bs , i want to go on easy mode for rest of waifus but no idea if it will broke the harem ending or not >.>

gigabarto

Oct 12, 2019
does it matter if easy or hard mode ? coz im grinding whole day and im kinda having enough of this bs , i want to go on easy mode for rest of waifus but no idea if it will broke the harem ending or not >.>
In order to obtain the harem ending you must play five different runs (a new game for every waifu it doesn't matter if it is in easy mode), complete the quests, obtain the ocarina of love and give it to your desire waifu (this must be done in all of the 5 runs), of course you need to get the romance ending every time so follow the guides. since it's a lot of work nobody has done it yet (or at least post it online).

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
I noticed you guys are focused on happy endings.

What about bad endings? are they worth playing?

sometimes bad endings can be more impactful than happy endings

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
In order to obtain the harem ending you must play five different runs (a new game for every waifu it doesn't matter if it is in easy mode), complete the quests, obtain the ocarina of love and give it to your desire waifu (this must be done in all of the 5 runs), of course you need to get the romance ending every time so follow the guides. since it's a lot of work nobody has done it yet (or at least post it online).
by romance endings u mean sex endings or friendship endings ? coz its seems every waifu have 3 endings: bad , friendship and good/sex ending, im trying to unlock and post harem ending, but il speed up things with cheat engine lmao

gigabarto

Oct 12, 2019
by romance endings u mean sex endings or friendship endings ? coz its seems every waifu have 3 endings: bad , friendship and good/sex ending, im trying to unlock and post harem ending, but il speed up things with cheat engine lmao
pretty much if you have the mod, romance and sex ending are the same. focus on that one for the harem route.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
lol dunno how when or why but i just stop to have any events with waifu and i got hugh yaoi ending xD

ehh no idea how to unlock amy arc 3, she sigh everytime she see me ;<

game is too glitched... i give up :<

how to unlock amy arc 3 ? after 2nd choice (It's good I've got someone watching my back) she seems sad after her birthday, but i have no idea what did i missed :< any help ? i simply stop getting any new events from her, and she's always "sigh" when i talk to her next day after birthday :/

Last edited:

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I noticed you guys are focused on happy endings.

What about bad endings? are they worth playing?

sometimes bad endings can be more impactful than happy endings
I got Kamala and Beatrice's bad ending and Kamala's was really good but Beatrice's was alright.

Reactions: Cocomaster

gigabarto

Oct 12, 2019
Ok I did it, i completed all of the routes with the ocarina of love and got the harem ending, if any of you don't wanna go trough the trouble, here's the save files (it's the 24th). Also if you wanna watch the romance/good ending of all of them:
  1. beatrice 20th
  2. Vel 21th
  3. Amy 22th
  4. Giselle 23th
  5. Kamala 24th(at the end of the credits start the harem ending).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Rockman-

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Ok I did it, i completed all of the routes with the ocarina of love and got the harem ending, if any of you don't wanna go trough the trouble, here's the save files (it's the 24th). Also if you wanna watch the romance/good ending of all of them:
  1. beatrice 20th
  2. Vel 21th
  3. Amy 22th
  4. Giselle 23th

Thanks. Could someone zip/rar it please?

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
  1. beatrice 20th
  2. Vel 21th
  3. Amy 22th
  4. Giselle 23th

ty m8

i was about to throw my pc out the window coz of that bugged amy arc 3 event bullshit :s

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes