Naimas23

Oct 18, 2019
OK After poking around the game code it turns out Love Esquire has a built-in hidden mod loader.

so to install the mods, simply create a folder called mods in Love Esquire_Data and Place the zip file in that folder, then run the game
to check it got installed correctly a folder called mods should appear in the games save location

Mac:
Users/[username]/library/cache/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire
Or
Users/[username]/library/Application Support/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Windows:
C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile\Love Esquire

Linux:
/home/[username]/.config/unity3d/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Only use one of these mods at a time (since they override the same files)

@Rockman- Update the OP with these new files

Links Updated
Greatest Pleasure CGs [Censored]: - - -
Hip to be Squire [Uncensored]: - - -
how do u install the save files please help

Reactions: Yalpus

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
apparently there are three rare items. anybody figure out how to get those?
You have to, acording to internet, check an loot every lootable spot (bessy, the lotus ornament and dog in the castle, frog flower and fishing line on the outskirts) and then you can find them with random chances, these are the spots:

• Philosopher's Stone : Castle Dog (it's an fma reference orz)
  • Firebird Feather : Infirmary Drawer (makes sense since it's a phoenix down)
  • Lady of the Lake Fish : Outskirts fishing rod

What i did was:
-Try in a single day the 3 spots, if you dont find one then wait till 2pm and res WITHOUT saving and try again
-If you cant find one then load your last save and try again, i think the chances are the same for the same of your last load so sip time rest with no save and try again.
-If you find one you can try in the other places, i found the fish and the stone on the same day.
-If you dont find another one just SAVE and rest and try again the first step.

What i did to get all the achievements related to rare items was to loot them all before romancing anyone, i did all the trainings and quests with Hugh (using CE speedhack at 10x) to get the ocarina, all of them on the first 2 weeks and then saved and used that save as the base to do all the routes without gifts except for the birthday one, with this you can enjoy all the scenes and hidden encounters with all of them without overlaping.

Reactions: Lucatiel26

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
I got to the end with this game (unfortunately, didn't get a good ending :( ), and it just goes to black, it doesn't crash, it just stops progressing. I can 'skip' the blackness, using the interface, then I receive an achievement and it takes me to another black screen, but this time with no interface and I can't close without using Alt+f4. Has anybody else had this issue or knows what to do? I want to see my crummy ending!

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I got to the end with this game (unfortunately, didn't get a good ending :( ), and it just goes to black, it doesn't crash, it just stops progressing. I can 'skip' the blackness, using the interface, then I receive an achievement and it takes me to another black screen, but this time with no interface and I can't close without using Alt+f4. Has anybody else had this issue or knows what to do? I want to see my crummy ending!
I had that issue but there was no other option that restarting and load last save, you can use ALT+TAB to change to desktop(windows) and enter the task manager to finish the process. It only happened when i used a lot the skip button.

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
I had that issue but there was no other option that restarting and load last save, you can use ALT+TAB to change to desktop(windows) and enter the task manager to finish the process. It only happened when i used a lot the skip button.
Oh, thanks. I did try restarting a few times, but perhaps I should have tried some more. I'll give it a go this evening. :)
I don't think it's a skip button thing, because I didn't use it at all until I encountered this bug right at the end.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
could not unlock the harem end no matter how i try :( i just settled in watching others do it :(
You get the harem ending by giving the Ocarina of Love (gotten by completing all 15 stages of adventuring with Hugh) to each of the girls and getting their Romance Endings on separate runs and after the final girl the harem ending should play.

Nibbambam

Oct 19, 2019
Pls help

1. Does the file (Mods/mods) needed to be Uppercase "M" or lowercase "m"?

2. Sorry but I have read that “so to install the mods, simply create a folder called mods in Love Esquire_Data and Place the zip file in that folder” but in the reply section I saw someone made an "hip to be squire" folder not and not zipped. Is it zipped or the extracted one?

3. Again on the “so to install the mods, simply create a folder called mods in Love Esquire_Data and Place the zip file in that folder” does the Mods/mods folder file needed to be inside the Love Esquire_Data or beside by the Love Esquire_Data file?

4. Also I'm on Cracked Version (1.0.2 in IGG) does it work?? Please help

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Pls help

1. Does the file (Mods/mods) needed to be Uppercase "M" or lowercase "m"?

2. Sorry but I have read that “so to install the mods, simply create a folder called mods in Love Esquire_Data and Place the zip file in that folder” but in the reply section I saw someone made an "hip to be squire" folder not and not zipped. Is it zipped or the extracted one?

3. Again on the “so to install the mods, simply create a folder called mods in Love Esquire_Data and Place the zip file in that folder” does the Mods/mods folder file needed to be inside the Love Esquire_Data or beside by the Love Esquire_Data file?

4. Also I'm on Cracked Version (1.0.2 in IGG) does it work?? Please help
For those with the mods problems, i resolved mine by placing just the 4 files (Animated Assets, Animated Configs, Sounds and VNScenes) in the Mods folder. I was just placing "hip to be squire" unzipped folder inside, then i tried with the saves posted her and it worked!

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Two doubts, first ...
How do you get to the secret or special event of Pamu, the librarian?

And two, does anyone know if what the squire says at the end of each route is true, that this is just the beginning of his story?
Since, if they get to get a sequel even if it is not with him as a prota but that we are so to speak his descendant or direct son of the relationship that we have chosen or of the harem route, it would be interesting how they would mount a continuation.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Two doubts, first ...
How do you get to the secret or special event of Pamu, the librarian?

And two, does anyone know if what the squire says at the end of each route is true, that this is just the beginning of his story?
Since, if they get to get a sequel even if it is not with him as a prota but that we are so to speak his descendant or direct son of the relationship that we have chosen or of the harem route, it would be interesting how they would mount a continuation.
For the Pamu scene you have to visit the outskirts at night, i found her around 11 pm BTW.

Zurkei

Nov 25, 2017
played the 1.0.3 version
game crashes everytime I kill the 3rd wave of the 5th battle.
anyone else having that issue
same here, I did put mod (was work) in... now is not working and game stuck. hope dev fix fast.
Is the game physically crashing, or is it just not letting you select any option in battle? If it isn't letting you select any option try putting the game in windowed mode, others have reported that fixing the problem.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes