molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I got bored of this game.. playing it an entire day and one nude scene in bath. You have no clue what level of affinity you need as it's just stupid hearts.. This game is absolutely a horrid design. Give us numbers so we know what the hell were aiming for..

This template does not fit the category of an RPG, Dating Sim, or Visual Novel. It's lacking the two key features to be called anything.. It's like a poorly mashed game of different genre types. I have played many flash Dating Sim games that still had a few save slots at least but this has none.

Last edited:

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
I got bored of this game.. playing it an entire day and one nude scene in bath. You have no clue what level of affinity you need as it's just stupid hearts.. This game is absolutely a horrid design. Give us numbers so we know what the hell were aiming for..
You have been given a number, 5500, that's where you should be to get the best ending, just focus on one person and follow them around to find their scenes the ones with "!" are their story scenes, if you want your current affinity just use a cheat engine, the affinity is a float value so just use unknown value first then talk to the girl your after and do an increased value by however much it said has been added.

Jul 11, 2018
I did as the instructions said. I made the mods folder in Love Esquire_Data, unzipped hip_to_be_squire and put it in the mods folder, and Vel's ending was still devoid of naughty bits.

I should also mention that I started the game and downloaded the mod while the game was still at 1.00, and I left it zipped then, as per instructions. I had to go somewhere for a couple days, and I downloaded 1.02 and unzipped htbs when I got back. I loaded my save from that. Could that have been what borked my ending?

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I did as the instructions said. I made the mods folder in Love Esquire_Data, unzipped hip_to_be_squire and put it in the mods folder, and Vel's ending was still devoid of naughty bits.

I should also mention that I started the game and downloaded the mod while the game was still at 1.00, and I left it zipped then, as per instructions. I had to go somewhere for a couple days, and I downloaded 1.02 and unzipped htbs when I got back. I loaded my save from that. Could that have been what borked my ending?
When you open your mods folder is there a folder called hip to be squire inside? If there is that is the problem.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
What do you mean? Going by the directions, I thought that was what you were supposed to do.
You need to extract animated assets and other stuff in hip to be squire zip to mods. I messed up by extracting the hip to be squire zip and it created a folder called hip to be squire with the animated assets and other stuff inside the folder then put the folder in mods that didn't work so I moved the stuff inside the hip to be squire folder directly to mods and it worked.

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
You have no clue what level of affinity you need as it's just stupid hearts.. This game is absolutely a horrid design. Give us numbers so we know what the hell were aiming for..
You can turn on "show debug info" in options to see girl's affinity

This template does not fit the category of an RPG, Dating Sim, or Visual Novel.
I'll give you RPG but how does this does not fit VN or Dating Sim genre?

I have played many flash Dating Sim games that still had a few save slots at least but this has none.
???

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You can turn on "show debug info" in options to see girl's affinity

I'll give you RPG but how does this does not fit VN or Dating Sim genre?

???

Yeah I got an old release.. That was updated and added. Also thanks on the tip for show debug info to get actual values.

zack33

Oct 14, 2019
What do you mean? Going by the directions, I thought that was what you were supposed to do.
The lil problem with the 1.0.2 version is that its not ready for the mod. The suggestion dat i did, was to play with the 1.0.2 version and get a "final path" saved into one of the firsts 6 slots, and then play the 1.0.0 version and enjoy the CGs ;)

Asahida

Jun 8, 2017
The lil problem with the 1.0.2 version is that its not ready for the mod. The suggestion dat i did, was to play with the 1.0.2 version and get a "final path" saved into one of the firsts 6 slots, and then play the 1.0.0 version and enjoy the CGs ;)

I didn't need to do this, worked with 1.02 if you install the mod the right way as it's explained in the last pages

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
For those with the mods problems, i resolved mine by placing just the 4 files (Animated Assets, Animated Configs, Sounds and VNScenes) in the Mods folder. I was just placing "hip to be squire" unzipped folder inside, then i tried with the saves posted her and it worked!

Reactions: Yalpus
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes