crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
does someone has a full save with every achivement and dialogues unlocked?
despite that i love the game i don't want to replay for the 8th or more time just to see the jealous scenes

Xenotine

Apr 17, 2020
anyone know how to get past the pink heart for Amelie? She is still sad about her mom's murder after an entire month. I'm not sure if im experiencing a bug or there is an event that i have to do.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
shouldn't this be marked as completed?

edit: well yes but actually no. (is completed just this isn't the complete version. don't know if there is much difference though).

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
Here's the .dll for 1.2.9 (Full Gallery + Scenes). Modded scenes are found in Arc 4 of each girl.

Replace: Love Esquire\Love Esquire_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll

Note/rant: I edited quite a bit before reassembling (forgot that CIL does optimization automatically for shipping builds so couldn't undo my changes)... so I wouldn't advise using this file if you still want to play the game (use it only to watch scenes and gallery).
Also, love how Unity games keep leaving Assembler info in their shipping builds... makes it so much easier to just pop it into a disassembler and mess with the source code.

Last edited:

Ransu012

Oct 25, 2019
Please help. So I followed the direction on how to install the mods. I extracted the zip file "hip to be a squire" onto the "Mods" folder that I created in Love Esquire_Data. I launched the game and went to the mods section in the settings but when I try to load mods, it says something along the lines of "mods folder not detected." Thanks for the help!
Edit: so after reading what wooby6's mod installation process, I went to my save file folder and so the mods folder in there saw I'm assuming that I did it right. Hope I did!

Last edited:

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
finished once, but ng+ appears to have a problem with relationship progresses; all hearts disappeared. I tried to pass a day to see if the game would reset them and show hearts back, tried to give a few gitfs, but still nothing. Is this normal? 000702.jpg

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
finished once, but ng+ appears to have a problem with relationship progresses; all hearts disappeared. I tried to pass a day to see if the game would reset them and show hearts back, tried to give a few gitfs, but still nothing. Is this normal? View attachment 1280776
Have you tried useing the circeled arrows in the bottom right?
That should reset the individual girls relationship Level with you.
Once you don't need to Farm for Gold and maxed out Stats getting a single girl on max Relationship is not an issue

Dharc

Jan 25, 2018
So I was Thinking on buying the switch version of this when it releases so the Developers don't say i just leech free games but is it worth it?
I mean I like it just from the description but

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
So I was Thinking on buying the switch version of this when it releases so the Developers don't say i just leech free games but is it worth it?
I mean I like it just from the description but
Definitely the most polished ecchi game you can find. I emphasize "most."
If you need a quick fap, nope. It's story-rich and the voice-acting surpasses any of its peers.

I pirated the game and bought it after I finished it. Perhaps make your decision this way.

Reactions: Gojii
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes