• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kanuli

May 1, 2017
What the actual fuck!
So I made myself through all those 5 timelines and endings, and yes theses endings to reach are tedious, but at least you get that juicy romance/sex scenes.
And yes, there will be a Harem cutscene at the end....but wait for it: no harem sex scene!
Such disappointment.

KnighT44

Oct 5, 2017
I am having a problem where I cant go beyond first few scenes where you talk with your sister and uncle at the start. After the first few lines of talk I enter the map and cant use it. I cant open the menu or click on any of the places. Anyone know how to fix this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also forgot to mention that a similar problem happens with the calendar also where I cant see the pics on it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am having a problem where I cant go beyond first few scenes where you talk with your sister and uncle at the start. After the first few lines of talk I enter the map and cant use it. I cant open the menu or click on any of the places. Anyone know how to fix this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also forgot to mention that a similar problem happens with the calendar also where I cant see the pics on it
this is certainly not supposed to look like that... did you try to redownload the game and make a fresh extract after updateing your preffered tool?
Normally the MC start at home and there is a landscape connecting all these locations... aswell as chibi Versions of the girls that are visiting these locations

KnighT44

Oct 5, 2017
this is certainly not supposed to look like that... did you try to redownload the game and make a fresh extract after updateing your preffered tool?
Normally the MC start at home and there is a landscape connecting all these locations... aswell as chibi Versions of the girls that are visiting these locations
I have tried to download and play the game on 2 different updates. But what do you mean by ''preffered tool''?

I start at home then talk with the sis and check the calendar(which I cant see the pictures but just empty white space), then have a conversation with uncle and sis get 50 gold and go to map that I mentioned. From there I am just stuck and cant do anything.

KnighT44

Oct 5, 2017
WinZip, WinRar, 7-zip, etc.
I always use WinRAR and never had a problem before but I can try something new. Also when I try to use a finished save from here I can start a new game+ and I can see the map normal but calendar still seems to be broken.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I always use WinRAR and never had a problem before but I can try something new. Also when I try to use a finished save from here I can start a new game+ and I can see the map normal but calendar still seems to be broken.
I gave up on WinRar several years ago, as it never supported other formats than *.zip or *.rar, the support of other formats increased over the years I am aware, but even than you are forced to update the tool regulary to ensure compatibility with other formats... plus it's a payware.
7-zip was always supperior in any of these fields and is freeware. It became by far the most used compression tool in the field by my observations even.
You might have a corrupted file that is responsible for the display of the background map... or maybe the picture itself.

KnighT44

Oct 5, 2017
I gave up on WinRar several years ago, as it never supported other formats than *.zip or *.rar, the support of other formats increased over the years I am aware, but even than you are forced to update the tool regulary to ensure compatibility with other formats... plus it's a payware.
7-zip was always supperior in any of these fields and is freeware. It became by far the most used compression tool in the field by my observations even.
You might have a corrupted file that is responsible for the display of the background map... or maybe the picture itself.
I did as you have suggested and installed 7Zip to unarchive the game but still got the same result :(

KnighT44

Oct 5, 2017
Have you tried to delete the old save file?
Have you tried to re DL the game archieve from here?
Yeah I deleted the save file from C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile\Love Esquire.

I didnt understand what you meant by " Have you tried to re DL the game archieve from here? " What does DL mean?

Btw thank you for answering

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah I deleted the save file from C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile\Love Esquire.

I didnt understand what you meant by " Have you tried to re DL the game archieve from here? " What does DL mean?

Btw thank you for answering
DL = Download

NotaBullRobo

Nov 24, 2017
Got to the second week of the second month.

Progressing the girls' plotlines feels kinda random. Like, at a certain point you just don't have any more talking options, and it seems you need to trigger some event. Thing is there's never really a hint about the event, and when there seems to be it doesn't seem accurate. For example, the princess from another kingdom mentioned she wanted to come to my farm after one event. Then one day I noticed her at my farm... And I couldn't talk to her about the fact that she was at my farm. No event, no special dialogue options, she's just chillin at my farm.

The dungeons themselves seemed rather poorly paced, and after a while it seems like the better option is just to do the sweep attack every turn.

After around 4 hours of playing I've lost interest. All of the girls plotlines seem to be at a halt, the dungeon has gotten stale, and it doesn't feel like I've been rewarded for my time yet.

It's good production value for sure, but the mid-game is a bore.

Reactions: Skeltom

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Progressing the girls' plotlines feels kinda random. Like, at a certain point you just don't have any more talking options, and it seems you need to trigger some event. Thing is there's never really a hint about the event, and when there seems to be it doesn't seem accurate. For example, the princess from another kingdom mentioned she wanted to come to my farm after one event. Then one day I noticed her at my farm... And I couldn't talk to her about the fact that she was at my farm. No event, no special dialogue options, she's just chillin at my farm.
This gets better in new game+ as girls show a thought bubble with an exclamation mark in it when they have an Event in a location.
There is an ending where you fail to seduce all girls aswell

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So am I to understand that you have to pick one girl and stick with her even tho it says harem? I'm at the beginning of the fourth month and unless I have been doing something very wrong the apparent hard cap of four months (for some reason) is nowhere near enough time to romance every girl and train.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So am I to understand that you have to pick one girl and stick with her even tho it says harem? I'm at the beginning of the fourth month and unless I have been doing something very wrong the apparent hard cap of four months (for some reason) is nowhere near enough time to romance every girl and train.
You can carry Relationships and stats from training over into NG+ which also allows to view all endings... I haven't tried for the Harem ending yet though

Reactions: Gojii

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You can carry Relationships and stats from training over into NG+ which also allows to view all endings... I haven't tried for the Harem ending yet though
That's something I guess. I think the four month hard cap is a pretty weak decision, all it does is force multiple playthroughs for no reason.

Reactions: Gojii
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes