Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nah I did use cheat engine for money but other than that I did nothing but give gifts, do events and play the RPG levels. It suddenly just went to war before the second end of the month check in and ended. lol
...useing external cheat tools... Ok sorry to tell you that but that's the first thing you should consider to fuck you over... even more since it's not really needed, you get more achievements unlocked by focusing on training the squire in your first play through and only secondly follow a single girl around, gifts are not really neccesary if you gain max exp from Events and talk about every subject until the game tells you to move on... you should also try to find the rare gifts by interacting with the different spawn locations.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
so question: with mods installed, loading my save in month 3 day 26 gives me the last amy scene. forced me to go to epilogue. am i screw up and neeeds to restart?

black fang

Sep 27, 2017
Two questions.

First anyone know why my game just ended in the second month. Like on the 28th day when I got up it just went to war and then played credits. Did I fuck up and just not even know it?

Second when I started NG+ 3 of the girls relationship statue is blacked out with only an option to reset it? Does that matter?
so question: with mods installed, loading my save in month 3 day 26 gives me the last amy scene. forced me to go to epilogue. am i screw up and neeeds to restart?
So for both of you, you have hit the hard coded end state for one of the girls with 5500. For Liquidacid cheating has supercharged the points which in a normal playthrough would put you at completing somewhere in month 3 since that is an achievement, month 4 is for challenge mode I assume.
Edit: using cheats also maxes out your stats early which gives you the relationship point bonus everytime speeding up progress even more.

wyldstrykr just finish the epilogue and start on NG+ not much else you can do now.

On another topic why are the sex scenes not in the gallery? Ive had to keep my Amy epilogue and skip through the whole thing for like 2-3 mins just to get back to the scene rip :(

Reactions: wyldstrykr

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
get the ending with h-scene and clearing the campaign legit. i dunno if getting an h-scene in 3rd month or less is possible without new game plus tho.

random tips:
if you want to go to campaign, go to castle then infirmacy then in the outskirt, that way you get items that can be sold to gold while doing campaign.
DONT PRIORITIZE charisma. yeah higher damage is good but doing so will make the battles quick and make you miss a lot of gold bag. after finishing campaign level 5, thats where you need to start leveling charisma to 3 or hugh deals at least 60-62 damage,then after finishing campaign level 7, you need to level charisma again so that hugh deals at least 101 damage.
charisma 7 is only needed if there is 2 healer on the enemy side otherwise, looting their shields will make them all lose their turn.
i maybe wrong tho

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
get the ending with h-scene and clearing the campaign legit. i dunno if getting an h-scene in 3rd month or less is possible without new game plus tho.

random tips:
if you want to go to campaign, go to castle then infirmacy then in the outskirt, that way you get items that can be sold to gold while doing campaign.
DONT PRIORITIZE charisma. yeah higher damage is good but doing so will make the battles quick and make you miss a lot of gold bag. after finishing campaign level 5, thats where you need to start leveling charisma to 3 or hugh deals at least 60-62 damage,then after finishing campaign level 7, you need to level charisma again so that hugh deals at least 101 damage.
charisma 7 is only needed if there is 2 healer on the enemy side otherwise, looting their shields will make them all lose their turn.
i maybe wrong tho
that sums it up pretty good for combat... but take into consideration, that your loot increases if you equally level all 3 stats and that Charisma increases relationship points when interacting with the love interest in any way

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
that sums it up pretty good for combat... but take into consideration, that your loot increases if you equally level all 3 stats and that Charisma increases relationship points when interacting with the love interest in any way
idk that you can increase your loot if you have equal str,int and charisma. but that will may only work on lower level where enemy drops 1-2 bag of gold assuming that looting increases by 1 if you str,int and charisma are equal. lower charisma can make looting easier in levels 6 above because enemies wont die easily with backup heals while looting and healing hugh which take time. and by level 11-13 you have all the gold to maX all the stats assuming you didnt use beast mode

about the charisma. amy gives bonus relationship points bases on how many your str and charisma divided by 2. ill assume that different girl have different bonus requirements.

look ma. no legs

Reactions: MagusOfAss

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
idk that you can increase your loot if you have equal str,int and charisma. but that will may only work on lower level where enemy drops 1-2 bag of gold assuming that looting increases by 1 if you str,int and charisma are equal. lower charisma can make looting easier in levels 6 above because enemies wont die easily with backup heals while looting and healing hugh which take time. and by level 11-13 you have all the gold to maX all the stats assuming you didnt use beast mode

about the charisma. amy gives bonus relationship points bases on how many your str and charisma divided by 2. ill assume that different girl have different bonus requirements.

look ma. no legs
The loot mechanic is explained along the stat training (I think it's part of the intelligence training).
Also you only unlock the Limit Break loot after reaching Level 7 with all stats.
Charisma is indicated by the (+x) Rel.
Normal interaction grant 10 (+10) at max, 25 (+25) for the best gift, 30 (+30) for the small Events and 100 (+100) for both the rare gifts and Big Events.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
actually im wrong.. its percentage base. also you can get relationship bonuses in amy by only increasing the strength. i get 10% increase at 2 str and no charisma. the relationship bonus in amy is as follows
(str+charisma)*5 percent. that means at 2 charisma and 6 strength gives 40% bonuses to relationship interactions with amy and 3 charisma and 0 strength gives 15% relationship bonus. idk if the percentage bonuses is rounded of but the bonus gained from it is rounded down to the nearest number. (talking with amy at 3str and 0 charisma gives 10 relationship points plus 1 points due to stat bonuses)
so Charisma is indicated by the (+x) Rel. is wrong, at least for amy. didnt test it with other girls that ill assume it have the different stat bonuses and didnt test with the ocarina since im 10/10/10 at the time i use it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Alright, another save option for people:
Gallery progress is a mess, I've only really done Giselle route so far properly - though by trying to make the save as clean as possible I got Hugh's stuff unlocked. So who knows, maybe thats a plus for someone.

Save details should be shown in the images. NG+ save, maxed squire stats, very high gold, some misc 4 star gifts + one ocarina and all girls reset to basic relations so people can play as they want to. Oh and the Campaign/Fighting segments are all cleared.

Basically if you want to play the game yourself but skip a lot of the grind here you go - You'll start on day 6 (Saturday), but given how much of an advantage all the content of the save is, I doubt you'll miss the first week particularly much.

Also for some reason my save state is hanging on to some old deleted saves - if you see them in your game using this and try to load them, it'll just start a new game with the character name set to "Squire" - So just load Save 1 and then save over them if it bothers you. I tried to clean them up but that seemed to be a no-go.

Instructions for usage:
  1. Unpack the .zip files, move those new files to the following filepath
  2. Users > (your username here) > Appdata > LocalLow > Yangyang Mobile > Love Esquire > State > V10 > Place files here
  3. Load save 1.
  4. Play the game however the hell you want.

Important Note:
The game uses a sort of individual save AND seemingly other "GAME STATE" files. Using a pre-done save like this is going to replace any stuff you have, so if you want to test this out, make backups. If you don't have any saves to replace, feel free to try it.
If you want to, you can always delete the entire content of the Saves folder to get rid of everything from this later and try the game normally with the grind included.

My understanding of the saves system is limited, so make backups of your saves before using this to be safe. I don't anticipate any non-cosmetic issues (The bugged saves that just load a new game) but it's better to be safe than lose all your progress.
Does NG + turn off the entire storyline ???

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
OK After poking around the game code it turns out Love Esquire has a built-in hidden mod loader.

so to install the mods, simply create a folder called mods in Love Esquire_Data and Place the zip file in that folder, then run the game
to check it got installed correctly a folder called mods should appear in the games save location

Mac:
Users/[username]/library/cache/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire
Or
Users/[username]/library/Application Support/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Windows:
C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile\Love Esquire

Linux:
/home/[username]/.config/unity3d/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Only use one of these mods at a time (since they override the same files)

@Rockman- Update the OP with these new files

Links Updated
Greatest Pleasure CGs [Censored]: MEGA - - -
Hip to be Squire [Uncensored]: MEGA - - -
I've spent the last hour trying to get "Hip to be Squire" to work but the mods folder never appeared in the save location until I decided to manually unzip the mod. Still no sex scene though.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
OK After poking around the game code it turns out Love Esquire has a built-in hidden mod loader.

so to install the mods, simply create a folder called mods in Love Esquire_Data and Place the zip file in that folder, then run the game
to check it got installed correctly a folder called mods should appear in the games save location

Mac:
Users/[username]/library/cache/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire
Or
Users/[username]/library/Application Support/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Windows:
C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile\Love Esquire

Linux:
/home/[username]/.config/unity3d/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Only use one of these mods at a time (since they override the same files)

@Rockman- Update the OP with these new files

Links Updated
Greatest Pleasure CGs [Censored]: MEGA - - -
Hip to be Squire [Uncensored]: MEGA - - -
sorry to ask a dumb and probably already answered questions but in my Appdata location I don't have a mods folder. I put a mods folder in Love Esquire_Data folder, put the zip folder in there. Didn't unzip it, don't know if that's important. I also see it in game, though I'm not sure if it's on or off, is the white circle on or off? As well are preinstalled mods okay/necessary? Just wanna make sure everything's working.

So a quick edit to that post, I don't think it did work. Sorry but could you, or someone else, help me with this?

EDIT 2: Found the answer. For anyone wondering, YOU HAVE TO UNZIP THE ZIP FILE. So, like he said, make a mods folder in Love Esquire_Data, put the zip file in there then unzip it there. Not into it's own file, or at least that's not what I did, I just unzipped it there.

EDIT 3: Okay so I don't know if it did work. It showed up in the mods folder in my Appdata location, but I'm not 100% sure it's working. For anyone who has it actually working, could you let me know for Beatrice's route, the part in the river are her breasts still hidden for you too? I can see the areola but I'm not sure if that's actually working or not. So if someone who actually knows what's going on, or a good way to prove it's working or not, please let me know!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Jared

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
sorry to ask a dumb and probably already answered questions but in my Appdata location I don't have a mods folder. I put a mods folder in Love Esquire_Data folder, put the zip folder in there. Didn't unzip it, don't know if that's important. I also see it in game, though I'm not sure if it's on or off, is the white circle on or off? As well are preinstalled mods okay/necessary? Just wanna make sure everything's working.

So a quick edit to that post, I don't think it did work. Sorry but could you, or someone else, help me with this?

EDIT 2: Found the answer. For anyone wondering, YOU HAVE TO UNZIP THE ZIP FILE. So, like he said, make a mods folder in Love Esquire_Data, put the zip file in there then unzip it there. Not into it's own file, or at least that's not what I did, I just unzipped it there.

EDIT 3: Okay so I don't know if it did work. It showed up in the mods folder in my Appdata location, but I'm not 100% sure it's working. For anyone who has it actually working, could you let me know for Beatrice's route, the part in the river are her breasts still hidden for you too? I can see the areola but I'm not sure if that's actually working or not. So if someone who actually knows what's going on, or a good way to prove it's working or not, please let me know!
The only good way to know if the mod works or not is for you to finish the girl's route! The 18+ content only appears at the end.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
The only good way to know if the mod works or not is for you to finish the girl's route! The 18+ content only appears at the end.
This is an extremely convoluted and annoying way to mod, gotta say. I really wish someone would just upload their already working modded game to just help get around this convoluted method.

Gonna ask again though, if anyone knows a good way to tell if it's working aside from that, or if I've been doing it right, please let me know

Last edited:

postglacial

Sep 19, 2020
Ah, that was a great game, just finished the last route (although I did not get the harm ending due to laziness!
guarddawg : as far as I undrstand, all events that happened in other playthroughs will not happen anymore so you can focus on the waifus that are still unromanced. re money: grinding with Hugh is still available, I found level 12 or 13 to be the glden ticket in fights that are manageable but profitable.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ah, that was a great game, just finished the last route (although I did not get the harm ending due to laziness!
guarddawg : as far as I undrstand, all events that happened in other playthroughs will not happen anymore so you can focus on the waifus that are still unromanced. re money: grinding with Hugh is still available, I found level 12 or 13 to be the glden ticket in fights that are manageable but profitable.
After completing a girls story once you have the option to reset all her Events and story in the relationship overview in your room.
that way you can get the bad, the friendship and the good ending for all girls

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes