tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
edit my anti virus blocked it so i prefer saves inted virus in my pc if you can share your saves for amy if not i need to start all over again
If you trust your antivirus that much you might have a problem I am not going to get into some discussion over this just that cheat tables for cheat engine are probably safer than any save file you can get :). Obviously it's good to not trust stuff people post on the internet but it's even better to do an actual research on what you are talking about. Cheat Engine is 100% trustable and if you don't trust a table made by someone else it's easy enough to find a guide on how to search for values and edit them by yourself.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Can anyone please answer me some questions about this game ???
1. Does harem ending appear only after other endings, or is it possible to go harem during the first attempt ???
2.Can we see all the scenes on the way of the harem or are some of them blocked?
3. Are there any ntr scenes ??? I really hate when I see mc stealing his wife / girlfriend and he can't do anything about it (But I don't mind if it's me stealing. :cool: )

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Can anyone please answer me some questions about this game ???
1. Does harem ending appear only after other endings, or is it possible to go harem during the first attempt ???
2.Can we see all the scenes on the way of the harem or are some of them blocked?
3. Are there any ntr scenes ??? I really hate when I see mc stealing his wife / girlfriend and he can't do anything about it (But I don't mind if it's me stealing. :cool: )
1) I haven't unlocked the Harem Ending yet but you MUST have unlocked all other 5 endings with your waifus to get it! (Believe it or not, there is a Bro Ending that I unlocked yesterday lol)
2) Technically you can! There is a time travel function added in this new patch in NEW GAME+ so you can travel to whatever day you want (Only in the future, not in the past)
3) No, I don't think there is Waifu Stealing here!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MurkyLOL and wwgwa

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
1) I haven't unlocked the Harem Ending yet but you MUST have unlocked all other 5 endings with your waifus to get it! (Believe it or not, there is a Bro Ending that I unlocked yesterday lol)
2) Technically you can! There is a time travel function added in this new patch in NEW GAME+ so you can travel to whatever day you want (Only in the future, not in the past)
3) No, I don't think there is Waifu Stealing here!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot for your reply

Buttfor

Jul 22, 2017
Do you need to not load the "base mods" or something? Loading hip to be squire but everything's still censored.

explo63

May 11, 2018
The art and the story are really great, sadly no sex scene! Looking forward for Yangyang games ;)

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
ummm hello :) can anyone tell me the different between Greatest Pleasure CGs and Hip to be Squire :)) i just downloaded the game and i want uncensored gallery
one gratest pleasure is cencerd hip to be squier is uncencerd

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Hmm mod installed red heart but no scene...
Same , I followed instructions , activated mod in options and tried with "pre-installed mods" off and on and while it says its active, there is no h-scenes to be had . tried with three of the wifus so far with the same unfulfilling results.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Same , I followed instructions , activated mod in options and tried with "pre-installed mods" off and on and while it says its active, there is no h-scenes to be had . tried with three of the wifus so far with the same unfulfilling results.
Did you follow the instructions of where you found the mod files?! THOSE ARE OBSOLETE! Follow these:

If anyone has problems with the mod, I had some problems to get them to work but I'll tell you how:
1) Create a folder in Love Esquire_Data called Mods
2) Extract the folder hiptobesquire (Link in the OP) inside the Mods folder (And just in case please, copy the CONTENTS of that folder inside the mods folder (that's how I made the mod work)) (the folder should look like this:
)
3) Complete one of the routes to see if you get the additional scenes!

Agurk

May 25, 2017
Same, I wasted 4 hours playing through the story after installing hiptobesquire, I made sure to have it enabled in the mods section in the options as well and there were no h-scenes.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
The saves now provided are kinda pointless since now there is sexual content and it doesn't unlock the gallery.
Would really just appreciate a CG rip

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes