Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
In other words, was the update just making scene mods part of the game and adding an easier way to access events in new games?

Nothing new like new scenes or more history?
That bad.
I hope that at least they are already working on a sequel.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
The tags "oral sex" , "vaginal sex" i cant see a tag "no sexual content" . So in plain worlds . Does this game have hentai scenes in it or not? Im not talking about just nudity i mean actual penetration ?

D

Deleted member 2088186

The tags "oral sex" , "vaginal sex" i cant see a tag "no sexual content" . So in plain worlds . Does this game have hentai scenes in it or not? Im not talking about just nudity i mean actual penetration ?
No.

Just dnspy'ed the gallery to fully unlock it, and no, there isn't a fucking thing here. NO NUDITY, NO SEX, NO NOTHING, and the OP thought it'd be funny to give us tags like this:

Capture.PNG

HOW ABOUT A 'NO SEXUAL CONTENT' TAG???

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
There is some sexual content but only for the endings. If you know how to run the mods properly, which really is not too hard.

May 2, 2018
Steps to make it work for people having issues with not seeing the scenes (or at least, what I did which has now produced functional results)

1. Download the game. (I am hopeful that everyone figured that one out alone, but just to be safe.)
  2. Get the mods you want, availble via link in the original post. (While figuring this out, I used both mods.)
  3. Navigate to the "Love Esquire_Data" folder, then open "Mods" - if you don't have "Mods" in there as a folder, create it.
  4. Extract the .zip file for Greatest pleasure into the Mods folder, let it complete.
  5. Extract the .zip file for Hip to be squire into the Mods folder as well. (Overwrite any and all files when prompted.)
  6. Open the game. Go to Options > Mods & then enable "Preinstalled mods" - This should be your only option in that menu if followed correctly, the .zip files are unneeded after extraction and it'd likely be best to delete them to avoid possible confusion.
Notes:
Downloading both mods in step 2, and installing "Greatest Pleasure" in step 4 may be unnecessary if "Hip to be Squire" covers ALL the content that Greatest Pleasure does.

This should definitely work if done correctly, as I've just gotten a decidedly NSFW Giselle scene on alliance day. (Skipping on that day seems to skip your scene and go straight to the epilogue as well, fair warning to everyone with limited patience)

And no, the zip files placed in the Data > Mods folder + enabled do not seem to work for some reason - My assumption is that .zip mod functionality broke at some stage as previous installation instructions would suggest that .zip installs worked before.

In any case installing the way listed above seems to be the only functional way right now. (game version 1.2.9)

Quick edit: Oh and the Gallery does not seem to contain the modded scenes. Only through gameplay it appears.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
No.

Just dnspy'ed the gallery to fully unlock it, and no, there isn't a fucking thing here. NO NUDITY, NO SEX, NO NOTHING, and the OP thought it'd be funny to give us tags like this:

View attachment 752183

HOW ABOUT A 'NO SEXUAL CONTENT' TAG???
The content comes from the mods which,I figured out you need to unzip in the data folder to get them to work. (only one ata time for obvious reasons) So the tags are accurate though perhaps the op should say it a little more clearly.

May 2, 2018
can you please tell me where i need to put it in local or in game itself and its possiable that you share save with amy beacuse i only find end scene
Love Esquire game folder. (where the Love Esquire.exe file is)
You want the Data folder in there, follow the instructions from that point.

Edit: as for amy, I don't have a save with her.
Literally just started with this game the other day, so not exactly completed everything yet.

May 2, 2018
Alright, another save option for people:
Gallery progress is a mess, I've only really done Giselle route so far properly - though by trying to make the save as clean as possible I got Hugh's stuff unlocked. So who knows, maybe thats a plus for someone.

Save details should be shown in the images. NG+ save, maxed squire stats, very high gold, some misc 4 star gifts + one ocarina and all girls reset to basic relations so people can play as they want to. Oh and the Campaign/Fighting segments are all cleared.

Basically if you want to play the game yourself but skip a lot of the grind here you go - You'll start on day 6 (Saturday), but given how much of an advantage all the content of the save is, I doubt you'll miss the first week particularly much.

Also for some reason my save state is hanging on to some old deleted saves - if you see them in your game using this and try to load them, it'll just start a new game with the character name set to "Squire" - So just load Save 1 and then save over them if it bothers you. I tried to clean them up but that seemed to be a no-go.

Instructions for usage:
  1. Unpack the .zip files, move those new files to the following filepath
  2. Users > (your username here) > Appdata > LocalLow > Yangyang Mobile > Love Esquire > State > V10 > Place files here
  3. Load save 1.
  4. Play the game however the hell you want.

Important Note:
The game uses a sort of individual save AND seemingly other "GAME STATE" files. Using a pre-done save like this is going to replace any stuff you have, so if you want to test this out, make backups. If you don't have any saves to replace, feel free to try it.
If you want to, you can always delete the entire content of the Saves folder to get rid of everything from this later and try the game normally with the grind included.

My understanding of the saves system is limited, so make backups of your saves before using this to be safe. I don't anticipate any non-cosmetic issues (The bugged saves that just load a new game) but it's better to be safe than lose all your progress.

Reactions: mop1592003
May 2, 2018
Honestly estoni28 I have no idea what exactly you want right now. If you can explain what exactly you want, I might be able to help you get there. But "help with saves" doesn't really tell me a huge amount.

It could mean you've lost your save files. It could mean your saves are corrupted. It could mean you can't figure out how to use some of the saves provided in this thread for people to use, etc.

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
I would mod the saves if I could. But these saves are serialized Objects ( ) (Why they didn't use JSON but some built-in crappy interface for serialization is beyond me - good luck with version control). Without the source code of the game, it's pretty tough to restore their original values and modify them.

I might wait until there's a big update before attempting to go for a full-gallery run. Game doesn't have enough nudity to warrant 4-6 hours of spamming clicks (again).

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
saves for amy path scenes
If you use the amy folder from the saves you quoted on the other page, that gets you most of the gallery for her + you'd be at the end of her story and can start a NG+ off it (makes the game easier) to make getting any remaining ones easier if you want those.

I don't think there are particularly many saves available in this thread otherwise - or at least I haven't seen many, so that and the one I posted yesterday for a NG+ /w an ocarina and gifts available are likely your best bets.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I don't get. You need to extract mods from archive or not , because i not extracted and i see them in mod list in game.
Which one guys?
Ok i'll go just with archive.

Yo can see everything about walkthrough on steam but someone aslked about HAREM, so here it is grindy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Two questions.

First anyone know why my game just ended in the second month. Like on the 28th day when I got up it just went to war and then played credits. Did I fuck up and just not even know it?

Second when I started NG+ 3 of the girls relationship statue is blacked out with only an option to reset it? Does that matter?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Two questions.

First anyone know why my game just ended in the second month. Like on the 28th day when I got up it just went to war and then played credits. Did I fuck up and just not even know it?

Second when I started NG+ 3 of the girls relationship statue is blacked out with only an option to reset it? Does that matter?
Did you by mistake make a time jump by going to Day 30 of month 4?
Either you maxed out the girls or fucked up majorly?
I'd suggest resetting and see what happens.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Did you by mistake make a time jump by going to Day 30 of month 4?
Either you maxed out the girls or fucked up majorly?
I'd suggest resetting and see what happens.
Nah I did use cheat engine for money but other than that I did nothing but give gifts, do events and play the RPG levels. It suddenly just went to war before the second end of the month check in and ended. lol

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes