Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
The weird thing is how is it version 1.2.9 while Steam has only announced 1.2.7? Were there updates I wasn't aware of?!
BTW, here are the details of update 1.2.7:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
If anyone has problems with the mod, I had some problems to get them to work but I'll tell you how:
1) Create a folder in Love Esquire_Data called Mods
2) Extract the folder hiptobesquire (Link in the OP) inside the Mods folder (And just in case please, copy the CONTENTS of that folder inside the mods folder (that's how I made the mod work))
3) Complete one of the routes to see if you get the additional scenes!

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Good god. Why do they allow UPLOADHAVEN on F95. Fucking fast way to get an infected computer.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Good god. Why do they allow UPLOADHAVEN on F95. Fucking fast way to get an infected computer.
Infected how exactly? I downloaded the game and the mod from there and my PC is fine and dandy. The files are clean... unless you mean the website itself is bad then that's another story. You have to present proof that Uploadhaven is bad so that the Admins/Mods/Uploaders never upload there again!

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
oh well incest bring me here and i loves cuties anime style! so is this game hard? i kinda dislike to play most of the mini game... i'm not good at it...

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
oh well incest bring me here and i loves cuties anime style! so is this game hard? i kinda dislike to play most of the mini game... i'm not good at it...
For the minigame, there is only one in this one (the rest is just to power up for it)! Also, it is a fun minigame too and the reward is INSANELY GOOD for relationship with one of the main girls!

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes