SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
Just checkin' in if this game has nudity yet?

Trying to read through the posts here is like delving in to some Cthulhu shit.
I played around 10% of the game, got to a part that was obviously suppose to have nudity (boar incident with princess) but it was blocked out by sunrays. I really love the art and character of the game but if its just gona be a rated pg game im not interested (nor that rumor that if you 100% one girl you get a nude scene or tease at the end).

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The game v1.1.0 has already come with the Hip to be Squire mod preinstalled. But from the previous discussions. I don't understand if the mod is working or not :unsure:
According to the changelog for V1.0.4, there should be a menu that let's you check if the mod is in the game and enabled. As for checking it it works, you will need to reach an adult scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ryaa

Jul 19, 2018
The game v1.1.0 has already come with the Hip to be Squire mod preinstalled. But from the previous discussions. I don't understand if the mod is working or not :unsure:
Please reply once you know if the mods work or not, I'm also curious!

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Question. If I manage someone to Red Heart (start 4th act events) (or is it "if I answer 4th important question"?) will it lock me from others act 4ths?
Because I wanted go Amy route but somehow stuck with Beatrice...From debug menu I manage to see that before I go to act 4 scene 1 of Beatrice I still can go Amy act 3 scene 4 but after b4-1 it just vanish...

Last edited:

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
i downloaded the mod and exrtacted it, played most of it now i realize i should have enabled the mod from in game as well ? does it mean i've missed a lot of scenes ? now that i enabled it does it work for my saves or i have to replay the game ? can i get them without replaying it ?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Finally got around to trying this. The voice acting alone has got me wanting to stick with it, especially for our Squire.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes