joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
So far none of us have been able to get 1.0.4 to work

direct link, don't want to cut into there add revenue but those inviable full screen redirect adds can be a pain
Password: kimochi.info

checked and can verify Hip to Be Squire Mod works

also
Love Esquire ver.1.0.3 + Hip to Be Squire Mod
haven't checked this one

@ White Bomber would it be possible to re add the links for version 1.0.3 as for now vs 1.0.4 can't be modded

Last edited:
Reactions: Mgoptoi

aquint5554

Jun 9, 2017
So far none of us have been able to get 1.0.4 to work

direct link, don't want to cut into there add revenue but those inviable full screen redirect adds can be a pain
Password: kimochi.info

checked and can verify Hip to Be Squire Mod works

also
Love Esquire ver.1.0.3 + Hip to Be Squire Mod
haven't checked this one

@ White Bomber would it be possible to re add the links for version 1.0.3 as for now vs 1.0.4 can't be modded
I downloaded the 1.0.3 and it seems the mod is already installed. I tried to confirm by using a save state but could not get the h scenes to trigger.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I downloaded the 1.0.3 and it seems the mod is already installed. I tried to confirm by using a save state but could not get the h scenes to trigger.
I have a hard time downloading torrents so I can't check it but, is the mod extracted or a zip file. You may want to try adding the mod yourself. Make sure the mods folder is named properly, that its in the right location, and that the hip to be square mod is extracted not just placed in the folder.

megalov

Nov 16, 2019
How can I make the MODS work? I already follow the instructions.. no MOD tab added to the settings? just play it through again? and This will be activated is that it?

xc.png

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
How can I make the MODS work? I already follow the instructions.. no MOD tab added to the settings? just play it through again? and This will be activated is that it?

View attachment 461646
The mod tab was on 1.4, but as far as I know you cant mod 1.4 so thats a good thing for you. Remove the "greatest pleasures" mod or the two mods will conflict with each other. Then extract the "hip to be squire" mod. I posted some a picture that will show what your mods folder should look like at the bottom of this post, and make sure to follow the "walkthrough" here

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
version 1.10 was released which contains the NewGame+ feature

Was waiting for someone to post this... Hopefully someone tests the mods with this version or we wait for the next batch of patches for the Greatest Pleasure DLC (Not a Mod anymore but full-blown DLC)
Long story short... I want someone to confirm that the mods work with 1.1.0 before I even download this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 112830

has anybody figured out how to get the H scenes? I have amy max affection at the moment but nothing and already beat the game once with her romance ending.

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
The new-game+ system's pretty shit in my opinion. So you reset from day 5 month 1, you retain your skills and heroine relations. Retaining skills is standard ng+ stuff (no complains here), but I find retaining the heroine relations pretty weird. From my understanding, if I got Beatrice's ending and everyone else is in the third arc, in the ng+ everyone else is still in the third arc and Beatrice is still in the fourth arc. I think it's better to reset everyone back to arc zero in a ng+ scenario. Also, the campaign isn't reset and is all cleared (if you cleared them before ng+), so you can't get the ocarina again (so if you used it before ng+, you can't get another one in ng+). In my opinion it's better to have the campaign reset in ng+ and also the game needs some rule or something so that the player can't have 2 ocarinas at once. Maybe delete the ocarina obtained from a previous playthrough.

D

Deleted member 112830

The new-game+ system's pretty shit in my opinion. So you reset from day 5 month 1, you retain your skills and heroine relations. Retaining skills is standard ng+ stuff (no complains here), but I find retaining the heroine relations pretty weird. From my understanding, if I got Beatrice's ending and everyone else is in the third arc, in the ng+ everyone else is still in the third arc and Beatrice is still in the fourth arc. I think it's better to reset everyone back to arc zero in a ng+ scenario. Also, the campaign isn't reset and is all cleared (if you cleared them before ng+), so you can't get the ocarina again (so if you used it before ng+, you can't get another one in ng+). In my opinion it's better to have the campaign reset in ng+ and also the game needs some rule or something so that the player can't have 2 ocarinas at once. Maybe delete the ocarina obtained from a previous playthrough.
they do that because you need 5 play throughs for the harem ending. Romance all the girls and give each one the Ocarina once per play through

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes