Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's something I guess. I think the four month hard cap is a pretty weak decision, all it does is force multiple playthroughs for no reason.
Well you can only see 1 ending per playthrough so hard limit it to four month is quiet a godd compromise... first playthrough concentrate on stats and money and each following one try for one of the 3 endings each girl has.... you'll find that 4 month can be quiet much in later reruns, thankfully you can skip ahead in dates in NG+ games

Reactions: Gojii

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And that right there would mean you have to play through 15 different times to see the Bad, Friend and Romance endings for all of them, no?
plus the 1 for not winning any of the girls (gay allert!)... not sure if there is real bad ending if you fail to train enough which would lead to the MCs death dureing the invasion... Hugh does indicate such a potential ending though... there is also the harem thng to consider so maybe a secret ending after wittnessing all the Love endings for the girls

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
plus the 1 for not winning any of the girls (gay allert!)... not sure if there is real bad ending if you fail to train enough which would lead to the MCs death dureing the invasion... Hugh does indicate such a potential ending though... there is also the harem thng to consider so maybe a secret ending after wittnessing all the Love endings for the girls
For a completionist like myself that is a lot of work for a handful of PG-13 scenes.

• Sad

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For a completionist like myself that is a lot of work for a handful of PG-13 scenes.
Later Playthroughs are much easier though, big and small Events for every girl can be indicated as a girl will have an "!" over her head if there is an Event in the location she is currently at... and money is not neccesary since you won't need gifts with max stats and without training there are no costs aswell... if neccesary try to find the special gift in the various locations.

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Later Playthroughs are much easier though, big and small Events for every girl can be indicated as a girl will have an "!" over her head if there is an Event in the location she is currently at... and money is not neccesary since you won't need gifts with max stats and without training there are no costs aswell... if neccesary try to find the special gift in the various locations.
I tried couple of times to get eveythig but not sure to get some

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Out of all the H-games there are threads for on the site, this might be one of the ones that could use a Walkthrough/Guide linked that doesn't already have one as part of the thread. I recall playing this I think well over a year ago and never finished it all due to not knowing what I was missing/etc (and being satisfied with a couple character's endings anyhow.

(I'm kind of pissed I have to use the virus outbreak as a frame of reference of when I played a fucking game or when I did something)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Out of all the H-games there are threads for on the site, this might be one of the ones that could use a Walkthrough/Guide linked that doesn't already have one as part of the thread. I recall playing this I think well over a year ago and never finished it all due to not knowing what I was missing/etc (and being satisfied with a couple character's endings anyhow.

(I'm kind of pissed I have to use the virus outbreak as a frame of reference of when I played a fucking game or when I did something)
The guides on Steam are very good! I use those to help myself with routes!

k47v1n

Apr 6, 2020
Hello can someone help me? I apologize if these questions are dumb. Was wondering if I start this game on NG+, reset the previous girl's relationship (but on previous run I did gave her the Ocarina and got her specific Ocarina achievement already with total points of about 6k) then proceed on doing a new girl's path/relation will I still be able to get the harem route in the end? Also, I gave this current girl the Ocarina too early and can't get a new Ocarina it seems and she's currently at around 4.2k points Month 2, Tues 08 but I don't seem to see any new arc or arc events (currently stuck at arc 2).

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure it is, at this point it's just adding translations to other languages and fixing any bugs leftover or added.
i see, did they add the +18 stuff to the gallery, since you get to see them through the ending and nowhere else

Exodian

Apr 13, 2020
does anyone have a save that has the endings available in the scene list? the one on the first page was done before it was implemented so none of the scenes are unlocked. can't find the bad endings on youtube or anything, and dont want to have to play through multiple times just to see them.

if any of yall have most of the bad endings, i would appreciate if you could provide them, just want them to be able to watch the endings.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can't get the hip to be squire mod to work. I had the file extracted in the game's _data folder and it wouldn't read it. So, then I put the zipped file in and the game noticed it, but whenever I would load the cutscene again nothing would change. It would just fade to black. I also saw that the file could be placed in the LocalLow folder so I did that as well, but whenever I do the file disappears.
1.png

bitcoinnet

Mar 6, 2021
if any of you kind enough to send me screenshot/clip of hip to be squire amy ending that would be nice
cant afford the game and cant find it anywhere so help a brother out

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes