anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
Do I still need to download the mods? or is the game uncencored as is now just asking to be sure

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
2DCG, 2D game, Male protagonist, Multiple endings, Voiced, Milf, Romance, Adventure, Tentacles, Turn based combat, Dating sim, Humor, Animated, Lesbian, Harem, Incest, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Oral sex, ...
Is the lesbian content optional, as in I get to determine whether it happens or not?

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
i read some comments about a mobile port, but i cannot find any link. Please Has anybody a link?

kongrock1478

Mar 6, 2022
2022-01-30 :D

v1.3.8

DOWNLOAD
PIXELDRAIN

OR
PIXELDRAIN
View attachment 1660652
How to unlock all cg? I put your save file to directory folder and I can unlock only these cg T-T

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
just to check, is greatest pleasure mod just hip to be squire but censored or are they two distinct mods but one is censored and the other isn't?

edit: checked, they're likely both completely distinct mods each with their own content, can I install both with no conflicts?

Last edited:

Opos123

Nov 14, 2019
just to check, is greatest pleasure mod just hip to be squire but censored or are they two distinct mods but one is censored and the other isn't?

edit: checked, they're likely both completely distinct mods each with their own content, can I install both with no conflicts?
As stated on first page both mods override each other so you must choose only one at a time :)

hugoramm

Apr 24, 2018
Ok, I need help.... Please help me set the expectations for the uncensored mod.
I keep saying it doesn't work but may be that my expectations were wrong:

I reach the princess boar scene, I don't see nipples and keep trying to load the mod....
But I'm getting to the conclusion that the mod is only for the last scenes of every girl...
Is this correct or should I be seeing boobs?

Regards

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes