Kanuli

May 1, 2017
To answer your question, yes they do not show up.
I already posted that they work on the previous page! You don't need to add the Mods linked on Page 1 anymore. I forgot to mention this:
Go to Options/Mods, make sure the pre-installed mods option is ticked, then click Apply. It worked even if I didn't do this but this extra step is simply for verification purposes. I've already proven twice that the Mod does work indeed.
And PLEASE do NOT CHECK THE FREAKING GALLERY! The H-Scenes are NOT THERE as they're PART of the MOD, not PART of the GAME and cannot be DISPLAYED there no matter what you do!
All you need to do is complete a Girl's Route, have a save on Month 4, Day 30 for each girl (That's 5 Saves).
Ah that's what it was. I was wondering why I had so many save game folders.
Thank you.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Damn if I suck play this game.
I got the gay event with Hugh two times and bad ending with Amy and Beatrice. HELP

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Anyone have 100% gallery save could use? If someone does its the Assembly-CSharp.dll file located \Love Esquire\Love Esquire_Data\Managed

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Is there a way to reset the gallery?

I kinda made the mistake of spreading the love in my first playthrough and, now, it says previously seen events will not be shown in NG+

My first run was with Amelie but I also got quite a lot of stuff for the other girls. Would love to go back into NG+ with all of my stats and stuff but reset the events so I can follow one girl's story in its entirety at a time.

Reactions: BlueDragon!

BlueDragon!

Oct 12, 2020
Is there a way to reset the gallery?

I kinda made the mistake of spreading the love in my first playthrough and, now, it says previously seen events will not be shown in NG+

My first run was with Amelie but I also got quite a lot of stuff for the other girls. Would love to go back into NG+ with all of my stats and stuff but reset the events so I can follow one girl's story in its entirety at a time.
same here! i earned a bad bad ending! :cry:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
same here! i earned a bad bad ending! :cry:
I think the only way to delete the gallery is to delete the entire save folder from its roots.
It is located on C:\Users\YourUsername\Appdata\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile and there you delete the Love Esquire Folder

BlueDragon!

Oct 12, 2020
I think the only way to delete the gallery is to delete the entire save folder from its roots.
It is located on C:\Users\YourUsername\Appdata\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile and there you delete the Love Esquire Folder
OR restart from the real beginning? :unsure:

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Just reset the girl stats, than give to her the ocarina, go on a date with her, let her win the fashion show etc etc

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
whats new? i tot this game already completed long time ago with nude mod ending.
can i know what changed? did normal event scene swapped with nude or something?

ImSasuki

Oct 29, 2021
Hello does anyone here experience getting a white screen during the first fight with Hugh when he uses some kind of ult to kill the boss? Can't get past it darn it.

spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
How can i be sure that i uploaded correctly the "hip to be squire" ? I unzipped the mod here "\SLGLove_EsquireUncen_v1.3.8\Love Esquire\Love Esquire_Data\Mods". I am way past the second month and still no scenes (let alone uncen ones) - just non-ecchi ones.
PS : there is a v1.3.8 (STEAM) in the bottom left of the screen when i play the game. And yes i have the Mods folder in the save location

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes