Sep 29, 2017
I have installed it under wine, finished OK, but when I run it, it shows a black screen, with "V 1.3.8 (STEAM)" in the lower right corner.

Any ideas? I also tried a 32-bit prefix, same result. No messages that looked helpful.
if it is just starting up might be trying to play the videos. spam esc key when you start it. then go to options and disable video playback

turt19

Mar 22, 2019
i completely forgot this game existed for three years, was good back then but is there anything new now that i've seen it under latest games?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
So I have completed the game once, thought it was a good game, even if it was a little light on the H content.

I have one question though: This game has the Harem tag, and while you can start the path of all of the girls at the same time, is there really any "Harem" content? Because in the one playthrough I ran it seemed that as soon as I got to a certain point with one girl you were locked onto that girl, and all of the Epilogue was just with that one girl.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
So I have completed the game once, thought it was a good game, even if it was a little light on the H content.

I have one question though: This game has the Harem tag, and while you can start the path of all of the girls at the same time, is there really any "Harem" content? Because in the one playthrough I ran it seemed that as soon as I got to a certain point with one girl you were locked onto that girl, and all of the Epilogue was just with that one girl.
You need to finish ALL the girls before you can get the Harem end (To make it clear, one playthrough for each one and one more for harem)

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Does someone know if i can find the best gift for each girls somewhere? (i know we can cheat, i juste dont want to)

kihi

Aug 9, 2016
if it is just starting up might be trying to play the videos. spam esc key when you start it. then go to options and disable video playback
Thanks for the reply and advice. No luck. I'll file this as non-working and try again when there is newer wine release or app release.

• Angry
Reactions: bro111

MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
So is this a fun game? It seems like a harem comedy thing, even though there are only 2 solo sex scenes per girl apparently. Is it actually good?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So is this a fun game? It seems like a harem comedy thing, even though there are only 2 solo sex scenes per girl apparently. Is it actually good?
Oh it is very good actually: Very fun and all! Also, the Harem Ending has a very VERY interesting plot twist to it too!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
so... what are the preinstaled mods that i see in the game?
Uhhhhhhhh? What pre-installed mods? No I'm serious about my question cause I have deleted this game a LOOOONG time ago, way before this game moves to version 1.3.X

HUGE EDIT: Installing the game now has ALL the MODS PREINSTALLED, fully uncensored and ready for your leisure! I always kept Beatrice's Ending save as a backup to verify if I installed the Mods correctly but I don't need to do that anymore! See by yourselves! I reinstalled the game (without applying the Mods) just to verify again and hallelujah, it has everything! That means you guys don't need the MODS link on Page 1 anymore!

PS: Yes, the scenes are ANIMATED!
PSS: No, you still cannot view them from the gallery!

Last edited:

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Uhhhhhhhh? What pre-installed mods? No I'm serious about my question cause I have deleted this game a LOOOONG time ago, way before this game moves to version 1.3.X

HUGE EDIT: Installing the game now has ALL the MODS PREINSTALLED, fully uncensored and ready for your leisure! I always kept Beatrice's Ending save as a backup to verify if I installed the Mods correctly but I don't need to do that anymore! See by yourselves! I reinstalled the game just to verify again and hallelujah, it has everything! That means you guys don't need the MODS link on Page 1 anymore!

Thanks for telling us, now i have to download this version ASAP (erotic + h scenes, yes!).

Sep 29, 2017

HUGE EDIT: Installing the game now has ALL the MODS PREINSTALLED, fully uncensored and ready for your leisure! I always kept Beatrice's Ending save as a backup to verify if I installed the Mods correctly but I don't need to do that anymore! See by yourselves! I reinstalled the game just to verify again and hallelujah, it has everything! That means you guys don't need the MODS link on Page 1 anymore!

it'd be cool if this was in the update notes.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes