VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 8] [Renio Studios]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Yeah 16:9
Sometimes the characters and their poses take on too much verticality, and if I were to render them in 16:9, they would seem too far away, for my taste.

When I can, I do it in 16:9.;)

(Deleted my last post. I didn't want it to be a rant but after re-reading it, it came across as one and it's not the first time I've brought this subject up).
I didn't see this message, it was addressed to me?

Nemesiso

May 5, 2020
Love, Honor, Betray is one of my ever favorite.
Everything is good in this game.

I have empathy with Lacey in many ways. she has her doubts, her fears, her curiosity, like mine, but she has also courage to discover things and handle things sometimes. courage to going forward and not stopping in life.
I wish happy for her, I'm waiting to see more of her story.

Good luck Lacey.

Reactions: afterlights

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
It happens with all solo devs. The scale of the project gets larger and larger the more choices you allow in the game.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The idea of deliberately limiting developers to those with the cash resources to develop a game through to completion before receiving any compensation seems short-sighted. A patronage system is not a purchasing system; patrons pay clients to work on their art, not to buy the final product. Those who don't understand that should steer clear of Patreon and its ilk, but also should not bore us with whining based on their lack of understanding.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

So the poll was surprisingly close at 47% to 53%. With tier weighting applied it was even more in favour of releasing just one route.

So that is what we'll do. Come hell or highwater the update will be out this weekend.

Ren and Nio

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes