VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 9 Part 2] [Renio Studios]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sorry but what do you mean by " straight version " ?
There is a sex scene with the male hospital dicrector (no penetration) and a "funny" scene with the neighbor... straight because the previous update was about lesbian stuff with the meeting with a FEMALE director, i don't have played this path.
In a choice you can choose the lesbian path (female director meeting at the art exhibit) or straight path (male director meeting at the art exhibit), so the chapter is now complete.

Reactions: lockerxx and Tulrek

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Sorry but what do you mean by " straight version " ?
The latest episode was to be released in two parts. The first part being the lesbian route and the second being the straight route. The developer said the straight route release would probably be 2-3 weeks after the lesbian route. It's been more than 2-3 weeks so I was wondering if the straight route had been released.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The latest episode was to be released in two parts. The first part being the lesbian route and the second being the straight route. The developer said the straight route release would probably be 2-3 weeks after the lesbian route. It's been more than 2-3 weeks so I was wondering if the straight route had been released.
The update was released in July 30 but nobody has shared it.

By the way, is anybody here a patron? I want to talk to the devs, but it seems the only way is through patreon. It's about a way to get several new patrons very fast. I'm interested in this game getting support so it can continue, I'm worried about the lack of patrons right now.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The update was released in July 30 but nobody has shared it.

By the way, is anybody here a patron? I want to talk to the devs, but it seems the only way is through patreon. It's about a way to get several new patrons very fast. I'm interested in this game getting support so it can continue, I'm worried about the lack of patrons right now.
You can join any creator's Patreon for free, and also are able to message them.

Example (just opened a random game/Patreon page) where to join a creator for free.

2024-09-02 05_14_57-Dokiden _ creating Dreamland _ Patreon and 42 more pages - Personal - Micr...png

Reactions: Joe Steel

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 9 Part 2] [Renio Studios]

Changelog:

This episode covers the second part of Day 11.

Your previous choices matter here, if you chose to pursue Maude at the Palliser Estate party you are on the lesbian path for this update. If you chose to pursue Mark then you are on the straight path. This divergent path is necessary for the story line in this update but does not exclude you from making straight or lesbian choices in the future.

There are people who don't like that the director's content cannot be avoided. We're sorry but for the sake of the story line this is not changing. Just choose the director you like more. Or have two saves and see both.

Win/Linux/Mac:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 9 Part 2] [Renio Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Jan 13, 2021
...the directon of this VN (really bad)...the forced content (either you re cheating with a Man, or with a Girl)....Dev should name it in the DevNotes that cheating is NOT avoidable (again...forced)...you can t even end the Blackmail (or turn some things down)...because...yeah...no choices...

This is from the Game Description : There are many side characters, and how their relationship progresses with Lacey is up to you.

Yeah...no its not. See for yourself...Most of your Choices are just an illusion. Dev will put you in your place and will force his "things" over you... Renders are good tho...

Moving on....

aZZm0zW_460svav1-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

Niomancer

Feb 8, 2019
...the directon of this VN (really bad)...the forced content (either you re cheating with a Man, or with a Girl)....Dev should name it in the DevNotes that cheating is NOT avoidable (again...forced)...you can t even end the Blackmail (or turn some things down)...because...yeah...no choices...

This is from the Game Description : There are many side characters, and how their relationship progresses with Lacey is up to you.

Yeah...no its not. See for yourself...Most of your Choices are just an illusion. Dev will put you in your place and will force his "things" over you... Renders are good tho...

Moving on....

View attachment 3992907
Perhaps you haven't noticed but the dev isn't on here to put that in the dev notes. Perhaps because this is a pirate site and you're getting it for free. How dare the dev do something to a freeloader that the freeloader didn't want. The travesty!

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018

Moving on....
Thank you for announcing your departure!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Kodex and sava75

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So just curious on if there was any content added after where the previous update ended, because when I play this update, it ends at the same spot.

Reactions: onefingersalute

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
So just curious on if there was any content added after where the previous update ended, because when I play this update, it ends at the same spot.
The previous update was only the lesbian path, this new update includes the straight path of the same day. So, you need to play from the start of the previous update to get the new events, with other choices.

Reactions: jish55

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LoveHonorBetray-EP9P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes