Ren'Py Abandoned Love in Flux [Prologue Remake] [DezraGames]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
In this game, both mother and daughter are looking very cute, but mother is looking a little fat yet she is looking cute, it will be interesting to see further in this story. That would be fun

Reactions: Ara-sH and Jarul

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Dam if I ask for more convincing I get an error message
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 567, in script
    jump trixhj
ScriptError: could not find label 'trixhj'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 567, in script
    jump trixhj
  File "G:\# Games\#Newest 01\Love in Flux\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "G:\# Games\#Newest 01\Love in Flux\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'trixhj'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love in Flux 0.05
Sat Jan 23 18:32:33 2021

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
will we get a choice in who we want to sleep with or will we just sleep with everyone, and will we have to share any LI with other females

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
All these games have the same fucking plot and character types. You have the dad who's gone or dead, the mom who has to take of everyone, a sister that is younger and innocent, a sister that's older and less innocent and probably some neighbours/friends that you can just fuck. The MC also almost always looks the same.

Why do people keep playing and paying for these games?
Tis a fantasy, that wouldn't happen in real life? And usually just a bit of fun, or banter or other ridiculousness that happens in incest or harem games, which aren't taken extremely seriously or realistically?

fangrew

May 20, 2017
was interested until i saw the landlady, Holy fuck. to each his own i guess, but goddamn. Made me think the screenshots were pre time skip or some shit like she can't actually look like that. Will keep a look out for future updates in case better models are introduced

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I don't usually become a patron on a first release but the quality and potential are great, just that one little glich as mentioned above.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes