Ren'Py Abandoned Love in Flux [Prologue Remake] [DezraGames]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
All these games have the same fucking plot and character types. You have the dad who's gone or dead, the mom who has to take of everyone, a sister that is younger and innocent, a sister that's older and less innocent and probably some neighbours/friends that you can just fuck. The MC also almost always looks the same.

Why do people keep playing and paying for these games?
if the father is in the house, it leads to the ntr :unsure: , and well ... whoever has money spends on what they want is not:LOL:

Makeza

Oct 1, 2020
OMG...that picture of mom, when I saw it almost shat myself - what terrifying meat-sack-abomination is that? :eek:
Well, sister looks hot enough to pursue, at least, but that mom there...please do not put MC in bed with THAT! :LOL:
Anyways, might be worth of checking later after couple more updates, but at this point, according to change log, prologue contents is too little for me to load.

• Sad
Reactions: totomio and L0thar

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
All these games have the same fucking plot and character types. You have the dad who's gone or dead, the mom who has to take of everyone, a sister that is younger and innocent, a sister that's older and less innocent and probably some neighbours/friends that you can just fuck. The MC also almost always looks the same.

Why do people keep playing and paying for these games?
I guess Freud was right about that Oedipus Complex thing after all.

Reactions: KEKERKKK

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You think you're going to get me to play your game by showing a preview pic of a watch? Well....You Are Correct Sir!!! :love: Look at the lighting on those damn fine curves. I'll bet it tells the fuck out of that time whenever you want. Dirty little watch. I'm going to wind you up.

As far as the human characters are concerned, I like seeing an atypical landlady asset. One that actually looks like someone you would see in a grocery store or buffet line. So thumbs up dev! Hopefully you won't change it because a few voices are complaining they want the same old perfect 10 landlady who is 40 but looks like she's 20.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Eh. Starts off just like a thousand other VN's. Renders look nice, writing is good. However, feels like it's going to be another perv peepshow, corruption, and molest your landlady and roommate while they're asleep type of game. Fuck, who knows? I could be totally wrong. Just seems like when you've played one of these games, you've played them all and know what to expect. The "roommate" is nice though.

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
Love the look you chose for the mom -- too many incest tagged games here have that beaten-to-death trope of "ridiculously hot MILF who can't believe she's THAT hot".

Finally, a game of my tastes <3

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
realistic draw, really no sarcasm. We need more realistic draws like this. Thank you BTW why everyone put Incest patch only in Megaupload :(
You're right.
All those Barbies and Lola's , getting tired of the same copies all the time.
Bit of fat here and there , thick is the best imo.
Natural beauties that got something really exciting besides a Barbie face and silicones.
Not all females in a game have to look like clones.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes