VN Ren'Py Completed Love in the Crimson Void [Final] [JellyFluff Games]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
Main Capsule.png

Overview:
Embark on an interstellar odyssey in Love in the Crimson Void, a gripping adult visual novel set in a distant future. Assume the role of a spaceship captain, a seasoned smuggler navigating the treacherous Crimson Nebula with a cargo of contraband. The game unfolds as a thrilling narrative, blending the cold pragmatism of a space-faring captain with the unexpected warmth of an unlikely connection.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-30
Release Date: 2024-01-29
Developer: Jellyfluff -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Extras: Italian translation

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0010.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Unofficial Mac Build — Love in the Crimson Void [Final]

Developer: Jellyfluff
Version: 1.0 [Final]

DOWNLOAD
Mac
:
[note: build partially tested]

• • • • •

enjoy.
if you like the VN, don't forget to hit "Like" on the OP

Last edited:

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
" I'm not finished yet but this story is charming as hell so far. Luna is just so adorably annoying couple with a nearly insane desire to please. You just want to take her in and protect her."

Honestly, seeing someone review the game before they finish what's there just gives me a negative opinion of the reviewer. Wish people would stop doing that. Especially when it's from someone who rarely interacts with the website. Like, yeah, dude that hasn't been active for a year just suddenly chimes in on a brand new released game. Suspicious. I'll bet money it's the dev or a close friend of theirs.

Last edited:

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Dev's last game was really fun, so I have high expectations for this one. We also seem to have very similar taste in women.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes