Ren'Py Abandoned Love Instructor [v0.1.2] [Stoli]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

magus448

May 22, 2018
Could have added the pills to the original story as an alternate less moral route aside from the normal seduction with help from Natasha. Or at least use them with a really horrible person that normal seduction won't work as well with.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Could have added the pills to the original story as an alternate less moral route aside from the normal seduction with help from Natasha. Or at least use them with a really horrible person that normal seduction won't work as well with.
i was expecting something like that to. but more so as a "method" so basically pick natasha method, MC method, or sophie method since shes into blackmailing and such. might have to change the title to love intructors though

Reactions: MrLiusss

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Now the title should be "Forced Love" or something like that. The only girl which (so it seems) won't need a pill is the girl in the library.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
It's a shame. Went from something unique to one of a million magic pill corruption games. I appreciated that in the previous iteration the step-mom had an agenda beyond the old "bitchy step-mother who hates you because reasons" chestnut. Oh well.

yobochan

Jan 3, 2019
wow it went from fun , with an interesting story to a big pile of steaming shit in one update.
please bring back the original story , it was a welcomed change from same old same old that seems to be oh so common.
The cops where removed , Sophie's story arch is nothing now but a drug dealer , Natasha's story arch is reduced three appearances with no interaction , Anna's a push over with the drugs now, what happen to this game is just sad.

Jerzy

May 18, 2017
Same here. Old one was way better than this now.

I kinda missed a choise or something how you wanna do it, whit natasha help or just do it your self whit drugs or blackmail mayby :unsure:

MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
i don't know if i'm gonna play it now, i kind of feel betrayed for not having my "maid" wanting me to have an harem anymore, it was exiting :(

Reactions: yobochan

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
or what the aunt is doing awakens powers the mc never knew he had, like she helps him to be able to control himself when he has sex with the girls she wants him to and while sucking him, his powers suddenly awaken and he's able to read her mind concerning him as well as influence her, then it could end up with a harem route!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i don't know if i'm gonna play it now, i kind of feel betrayed for not having my "maid" wanting me to have an harem anymore, it was exiting :(
ahh the good old days where your maid was all 'goshujin-sama! i am doing everything i can to get your harem set up, both of your sisters are on board already!'

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Any case, i hope this won't end up being abandoned like / where the dev gave up because of mixed comments from what the players said.
Personally, i like the story line of Ethan's Legacy

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not sure, what Ethan' Legacy/His Legacy have to do with this game? They were both really good in my opinion.

The 0.1version of this story was good but with the change to some extraordinary arousal pills... meh.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
I'm not sure, what Ethan' Legacy/His Legacy have to do with this game? They were both really good in my opinion.

The 0.1version of this story was good but with the change to some extraordinary arousal pills... meh.
Exactly that. The dev of the above mentioned games got mixed comments about the games, was "confused" and abandoned them.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
It was great, now it's shit.

Why go from someone helping seduce to pill rape i'll never know but it is, arguably, one of the worst design choices i've seen.
It's basically going the "Corruption" way - the game of the same name, with the other HS stock characters turned into sluts with drugs. Hope at least the dev won't go for those garish whore outfits too...

But yeah, it used to be much better with the old plot.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
It's basically going the "Corruption" way - the game of the same name, with the other HS stock characters turned into sluts with drugs. Hope at least the dev won't go for those garish whore outfits too...

But yeah, it used to be much better with the old plot.

Dammit... now I sat down with a finger of scotch and thought about how cool the old plot could have been with a few more angles and came up with such good stuff. A shame. Wish I had the time and talent to make a game myself *sigh* Ah well. Maybe we should open a plot/story workshop for beginner devs?

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
How many pills needed that something happend?
3 pills on the work girl, no change (and i stop "playing"). Why should i buy expensive useless pills?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes