RPGM Love Is NTR [v0.021 Hotfixes] [Kaguya-sama: Love Is NTR]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gizzy28

Oct 14, 2018
Why are netori stories and netorare stories often written so differently. The former is just either normal cheating or other men don't exist whereas netorare tries its best to fuck you up.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Love is NTR for real :KEK:
Like offspring - self esteem. The more you suffer, the more it shows you really caare!
-----
Anyway is this going to be that the MC is completely oblivious even though it's painfully obvious? Or? Won't stop me from playing the game but it will end up lower down on my playlist :)

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Yeah checking out the game to see if i am interested. Since people insist on using NTR regardless if it is Netori, Netorare or others i have to check the game summary and read the comments.
False 100% for years now. NTR tag was removed from service some years ago on this site. This game is SPECIFICALLY tagged netorare and your comments specifically break f95 rules from the general rule subsection "Kink Shaming" so how about you find something else to do.

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
who made this game? im curious because i enjoy examining artwork of many rpg games...the artwork looked like Fujino's work

Marphey

May 13, 2019
False 100% for years now. NTR tag was removed from service some years ago on this site. This game is SPECIFICALLY tagged netorare and your comments specifically break f95 rules from the general rule subsection "Kink Shaming" so how about you find something else to do.
I haven't kink shame anyone. Thus my comment "you do you" maybe you should work on your reading comprehension.

And i don't talk about tags but the NTR in title.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I learned this cool feature on this site after being here for years. It's the ignore function. Click name and then click ignore and stay happy (y)
Though I tend to say my piece anyway when drunk but, it's still solid advice, just gotta teach my drunken self that trick too.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Why are netori stories and netorare stories often written so differently. The former is just either normal cheating or other men don't exist whereas netorare tries its best to fuck you up.
Because that's part of the kink duh if you can't understand that then why the heck you even looking at a Netorare games since it aint made for you.

Gizzy28

Oct 14, 2018
Because that's part of the kink duh if you can't understand that then why the heck you even looking at a Netorare games since it aint made for you.
Well I'm looking for netori games that are written like netorare games.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote