RPGM Love Is NTR [v0.021 Hotfixes] [Kaguya-sama: Love Is NTR]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I like games where you go around and fucking other peoples girlfriends and/or wives but i have zero intention to play as the cuck. But you do you.
I haven't kink shame anyone. Thus my comment "you do you" maybe you should work on your reading comprehension.

And i don't talk about tags but the NTR in title.

It's more a matter of you yourself taking the time to read the site rules. In this case f95 refers to kink shaming as:

"Kinkshaming is not allowed
  • Do not complain about tags in threads or engage in discussion about the tags themselves. It is fine to talk about how a given fetish is implemented in the game, but whining about something clearly visible in the tag list is not
  • This includes brigading and/or otherwise harassing developers to remove or add content"

I did not state you were kink shaming me or anyone specifically. But you broke this rule as you came in here for no other reason than to state "getting cucked" isn't your thing. You added nothing to the thread conversation other than to self declare., make your negative feelings known and expect no response??

SluttyToddler

Aug 23, 2018
It's more a matter of you yourself taking the time to read the site rules. In this case f95 refers to kink shaming as:

"Kinkshaming is not allowed
  • Do not complain about tags in threads or engage in discussion about the tags themselves. It is fine to talk about how a given fetish is implemented in the game, but whining about something clearly visible in the tag list is not
  • This includes brigading and/or otherwise harassing developers to remove or add content"

I did not state you were kink shaming me or anyone specifically. But you broke this rule as you came in here for no other reason than to state "getting cucked" isn't your thing. You added nothing to the thread conversation other than to self declare., make your negative feelings known and expect no response??
It's pretty autistic to try to use rules as a reason to bash someone you don't like. Just call the other person an asshole and move on.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
It's pretty autistic to try to use rules as a reason to bash someone you don't like. Just call the other person an asshole and move on.
So nice of you to jump in without understanding the entire conversation for what it is and instead butt in after reading one slice of it, especially considering he keeps coming back and also knowing the reputation this site has for people against netorare people. Also pretty messed up to use those kinds of accusations and assumptions in this day and age.

SluttyToddler

Aug 23, 2018
So nice of you to jump in without understanding the entire conversation for what it is and instead butt in after reading one slice of it, especially considering he keeps coming back and also knowing the reputation this site has for people against netorare people. Also pretty messed up to use those kinds of accusations and assumptions in this day and age.
I read the whole thread and it's still autistic.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I read the whole thread and it's still autistic.
Well then be sure to avoid most other netorare threads and several other fetish threads, if you consider what I said was either bashing someone or implying I don't like them, because what I put out was factual information, super tame and in no way bashing compared to what most other people out in the wild are responding to those types of posts where they don't belong, but uh ok man I'm autistic.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote